023

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense sorry)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝟓:𝟓𝟎 𝐏

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!
𝟓:𝟓𝟎 𝐏.𝐌.
——

zyaire walked back inside of the house, his smile even bigger than it was before. his mother, who was sitting on the couch, side eyed him, wondering why he was so happy. he walked over to the couch and jumped on her, laying his head on her lap.

"ma, we going on a date tonight." zyaire smiled as she chuckled to herself.

"you excited?" she asked, ruffling his hair up.

"yes, but i gotta make sure everything is right." zyaire said. "but after this one, i'ma really plan a full day out with just me and him." he explained to his mother.

"i'm surprised he even said yes. i really ain' wanna lose him."

"surprised? it's obvious that kaizen has a lot of love for you, baby. i'm just glad y'all are finally on the same page cause you been moping around too much." she sighed, zyaire shaking his head at her.

"mmcht whatever, i'm finna go get ready." zyaire said, standing up and giving his mother a kiss on her forehead.

"watch out, it might storm inna li' while too."

"yes ma'am.." he mumbled before turned around and made his way upstairs to his room so he could find his outfit.

meanwhile, kaizen had just made it home and was now on a facetime call with nick and jaz. they were debating about what kaizen should wear.

"what the hell am i wearing y'all?!" kaizen stressed as he looked through the closet. he really wanted to find the perfect outfit for the date. though, he knew they were just going out to eat and to the movies, he still wanted to dress nicely.

"man, how long you got?" jaz questioned him as she stood up from her couch, grabbing her keys. she picked up her phone, obvious that she was leaving her house.

"like and hour and 15 minutes." kaizen informed her as he looked down at his apple watch.

"we onna way." nick said, grabbing his own keys as well. kaizen hummed in response before hanging up the phone. he decided that now was the perfect time to go shower so that's what he did. turning on his speaker, he pressed shuffle on his main playlist.

one of his favorite songs, green eyes, by erykah badu began to play loudly as he started his shower. he quickly undressed himself and stepped inside, humming along to his music.

about 20 minutes later, he was done showering. once he got out of the shower, he dried and moisturized his body, making sure he smelled extra good for later on. he put on some joggers and walked into his room to see jaz and nick sitting on his bed.