017

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐏

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐏.𝚳.
————————-

"you was gon' let him fuck?" joe asked as they lounged around in ben's front room. kaizen had came over like he said he would and had been chilling with them for a minute. he had been telling them everything that happened between him and zyaire since the party.

"hell yea, ian even gon lie. i know he fuck good, i just wanna feel it myself." kaizen shrugged, opening his second bag of hot chips. "ain't no shame in my game."

"ian gon' lie, ion blame you. if he tall like that, he gotta be slanging dick. i'd be disappointed if he wasn't, let me know how it go." kd spoke truthfully as he looked up at the large flat screen tv that was playing berleezy.

"ion know, sometimes them big niggas be having lil weewee's." ben glanced over at kd, joe and kaizen nodding their heads in agreement.

"his dick big as fuck." kaizen said, throwing a handful of cheetos into his mouth. "i couldn't fit all of it in my mouth though, but i did enjoy it..." kaizen trailed off, simply smiling and nodding his head at the memory he had from lastnight

"you made him nut off head?" joe asked, glancing over at kaizen who nodded his head again at his question.

"hell yeah, i was tryna get him to let me keep going, but he pushed me off." kaizen sighed.

"i say, fuck him tonight. what's the worst perhaps could happen?" joe shrugged as he tapped on his instagram stories. he paused once he got to one of the basketball players story. "aye, kai.. uhh where kayden at?" joe asked, sitting up from the couch.

"i dropped him off at practice, he said he had to go talk to the coach." kaizen explained as he turned towards him. "why you ask?"

"look." joe tossed his phone over to kaizen who started to get nervous from his question. kaizen tapped on the story and seen a video of kayden and kj arguing. right on queue, kaizen's phone started to ring.

"hello?"

"kai, i slumped this bitch ass nigga! i told him to stop fuckin' wimme, mane!" kayden yelled at the phone as he flipped the camera to show kj's blood on the floor. kj was being held back by the coach while he tried to stop his bleeding nose.

kj slipped past the coach in the matter of seconds and started running towards kayden. dropping the phone, kayden brought his right hand up and punched kj straight in his nose. kaizen, ben, kd and joe cringed at the cracking noise that they heard.

"stupid bitch ass nigga!" kayden repeatedly punched kj in his face. the other players tried to get him off but they couldn't get him. they eventually stopped trying to help at all.