027

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐏.𝐌.
——

"i don't know, maybe we should go get him.." kaizen mumbled as he and zyaire laid in bed. they had just gotten out of the shower and was laying in zyaire's bed.

"you sound like you finna start panicking, kai. i'm sure if anything happens he will call you, but if you wanna go get him, that's okay too." zyaire reassured him, rubbing his back softly.

"we don't have to." kaizen shook his head softly. kaizen felt like it was something up with the jackson's, but then again sometimes he felt like he was overthinking.

he did want to let kayden have his own freedom but he didn't want anything to happen to him.

"you sure?" zyaire asked as he grabbed kaizen's face, making kaizen face him.

"yea.." the younger mumbled as he brought his bottom lip into his mouth. zyaire leaned in, kissing him. kaizen was then pulled onto zyaire's lap completely. things were about to escalate until kaizen's phone started ringing.

"hello?" kaizen answered the phone as zyaire continued to kiss alongside his neck.

"uhm, kai. are you busy right now?" he heard jaz on the other end. her voice was very shaky and quiet.

"nahh, why? what's that noise in yo' background?" kaizen asked, hearing yelling and banging.

"i think cameron found my address. it sounds like him, i hear a couple of different voices too. i'm kinda scared, i wanted to be on the phone with someone while i called the cops." jaz stuttered as she searched around for her other phone.

"wait until we get there to call em', me and zy onna way. we gon' handle allat. go in yo' room and lock yo' door until we get there, ok?"

"okay, i'm sorry for bothering y'all, i just ain't know who to call." jaz mumbled as she did what kaizen told her.

"i promise it's okay, jaz." kaizen chuckled as him and zyaire got out of bed.

@ jaz's place

zyaire and kaizen pulled up to jaz's apartment complex. once they got there, they seen cameron with two other dudes. they all were chilling outside of jaz's apartment just talking and banging on the door.

"aye, let me beat camera ass again." zyaire turned towards kaizen, kaizen raising his eyebrow at him.

"no, you did it last time. i wanna get him this time." kaizen frowned at the older as he turned the car off. zyaire sighed while he opened the car door.