016

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐏

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐏.𝚳.
————————-

"ohhh, fuck!" kaizen watched zyaire moan as he twirled his lips around his tip. he had been teasing and edging zyaire for a couple of minutes. he loved the way zyaire begged to cum, it turned him on even more.

"you wanna nut, dada?" kaizen came up, his lips making a popping sound.

"y-yes, please." zyaire moaned, his throat becoming hoarse from how much he had been moaning. he threw his head back against the headboard, his legs trembling slightly.

"please, baby." he whimpered as kaizen slowly stroked his length. kaizen decided to give zyaire some relief, he went back down and sped up his pace. his hands rested on zyaire's knees, zyaire reaching down and gripping on his hair. "just like that, baby." zyaire squeezed his eyes shut, biting down on his lip.

"i-i'm finna nut, fuck!" zyaire gasped, gripping the sheets, his cum shooting down kaizen's throat. not stopping there, kaizen started to swirl his tongue around zyaire's tip.

"wait wait wait—" zyaire's legs started to tremble. he felt himself start to tear up from the pleasure he was receiving. zy's moans started to get louder as kaizen stroked his length, his second nut on the way. zyaire grabbed kaizen's hands and made him stop.

"boo, why you grab me?" kaizen mugged zyaire sighing as he tried to catch his breath.

"what the fuck you tryna do, kill me?!" zyaire exclaimed, pulling his shirt off his body.

"no" kaizen let out a breathless chuckle at him.

"mmcht, commea'." zyaure said, grabbing kaizen's neck and pulling him closer. as they were making out, kaizen's phone started to ring but he declined it. they soon started to fully undress each other, they were almost fully naked until kaizen's phone rung once more.

"answer it, baby." zyaire urged him once he pulled back from the kiss. whoever was calling, they were calling more than once on purpose. zyaire came to the conclusion that it could be important so he wanted kaizen to answer it.

"ion want to, come on." kaizen mumbled, putting his phone on dnd.

"kaizen, what the fuck did i just say?" zyaire mugged him. kaizen rolled his eyes at the older, feeling himself get irritated.

"mmcht, fuck!" kaizen huffed, picking up his phone. "hello?!"

"hello? kaizen, baby!" a frantic sherhonda yelled once kaizen answered his phone.

"sherhonda, what the fuck you want?" kaizen sighed, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"k-kai, they tryna take y'all away from me.." she whispered, kaizen scrunching his face up in confusion.