021

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨📍 : 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥——

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐥𝐨📍 : 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
——

yamari yawned as he walked inside of the school. he rubbed his nose and started scratching his throat as he made his way through the halls, on his way to his first class of the day.

once yamari made it to his english class, he sat down in the very back where he always did and put his head down. he stayed like that until the rest of the students came in and class started.

"goodmorning, class!" ms evins smiled as she stood up. yamari sighed, lifting his head up to see the class full of other students that he occasionally seen throughout the large school.

as the teacher started the lesson, yamari couldn't help but feel someone staring at him from across the room. it was just a feeling and when he turned to look around to class, he seen a familiar face staring at him.

it was a boy named darien who played on the basketball team with kayden. yamari scrunched his face up, wondering why the boy didn't look away when he caught him staring. darien gave him a smile before turning around and putting his attention back on the teacher.

"weirdo.." yamari mumbled, hoping that the boy heard him. once class was over with, yamari quickly grabbed his backpack, ready to leave class to see kayden. right as he walked out of the room, he heard someone call his name. he turned around to see darien speeding up to catch him.

"wassup, yamari." darien smiled as yamari side eyed him.

'this nigga kinda weird', yamari thought as he continued to give darien a blank stare.

"uh... okay?" darien mumbled as he started to walk onside of yamari. "what class you got next?"

"why?" yamari mumbled lowly, wondering what the boy had up his sleeve. yamari had been going to this school for a couple of months now and darien had never spoke to him until now. it was suspicious and yamari didn't like it at all.

"why you so mean, i'm just tryna be your friend?" darien asked, yamari sighing at his question.

"why outta no where you wanna be my friend?" yamari asked as he looked over at darien, stopping a couple of feet away from his next class.

"i don't know, you seem cool." darien shrugged, looking down and smiling at yamari.

"mhm." yamari hummed, looking away as he felt himself get nervous. he couldn't lie, darien had a really cute smile to him. he was a sucker for cute smiles.

"can i get ur number?" darien asked causing yamari to look back up at him.

"why?" he asked, raising his eyebrow in confusion.