010

the next morning

the next morning...
tuesday, 9:40 A.M.
📍home📍

trigger warning!!!!

trigger warning!!!!

——
"mmm, kai! just like that, baby. you doing so good for mommy."sherhonda moaned sinfully in her son's ear, kaizen laying under her sobbing silenlty as she continued her act.

"mama, i wanna stop, please. i don't like this.." kaizen sniffled as he brought his hand up to stop her movements only to get popped by her.

"shut up, boy. it's not even that bad, just— just be still." sherhonda sighed, rolling her eyes at her 'dramatic' son.

a few minutes later...

"mommy got a friend coming over later to see you, be ready and don't cry this time. you pissed him off last week when you was crying." sherhonda told her son as she put her clothes back on. kaizen didn't respond, currently having a battle with the voices inside of his head as he sat on his bed wrapped in cover.

they always came at bad times, he only heard them when he was feeling angry, happy or sad emotions. they would come around just to make things 10x's worse. he didn't know what was going on, but to him it seemed like he was going crazy living in this house with his mother.

he wanted to leave. at times kai even wished and prayed to god, asking him if he could just make him drop dead so he wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. sometimes he felt selfish, thinking of his younger brother, but everything was slowly starting to become too much for 12 year old kaizen.

"kaizen, boy! i know you hear me talking to you!" sherhonda yelled, roughly slapping her son in the face. kaizen didn't even react, he just nodding his head as he tried his best to stop the tears from falling.

"act like it then, i'll be back later." sherhonda mumbled, about to leave kaizen's room.

"can i go outside with my friend to play?" kaizen's raspy voice spoke as he glaced over at his mother.

"no, kai, damn! i already told yo' weird ass that you don't have friends. them boys just using you. crazy people are meant to be alone." sherhonda brushed her son off, leaving the room and slamming his door, leaving kaizen speechless.

'meant to be alone?", he thought.

——

kaizen jumped up, his body sweating and shaking from the dream he just had. he was breathing heavily, looking around to see that he fell asleep against kayden's door. as he was trying to get himself together, he heard a door slamming.

he didn't know if it was real or not but it still startled him. he quickly got up and ran inside of his room, closing and locking the door behind him. remembering vividly what happened yesterday, he frowned.