014

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ!!𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭——————-

𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
——————-

it was around 7:30, kaizen and zyaire were just now getting to the arcade where they were supposed to meet jaz at. they ran late because they got into a little disagreement about who's car they were gonna take.

they ended up taking kaizen's car, which was a all black dodge charger hellcat he had bought himself for his birthday a couple years back. it was still in good shape and drove nice, zyaire just didn't like how kaizen liked to drive so fast in it.

zyaire got out of the car, kaizen stayed inside waiting for him to come open the door for him like he always did. something that kaizen loved when zy did it for him. kaizen tried to hide his smile as zyaire opened the door, stepping out of the way so he could get out.

"i guess yo' momma did raise you right a li' bit." kaizen shrugged as he got out of the car. zyaire mugged him, closing the door once kaizen was fully out of the car. zyaire grabbed kaizen's hand and walked inside of the building.

the parking lot was full so they weren't surprised when they walked in and seen the establishment jumpin' out the ass. kaizen looked around in amazement at the bright colored lights, he loved the way it complimented the place.

"pretty colors." kaizen smiled, letting zyaire lead him to wherever they were going.

"luv, call jaz, see where she at." zyaire said as they stopped at the front desk to get coins. he made sure kaizen was in front of him, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"okayy." kaizen mumbled, grabbing his phone out his hoodie pocket. he went to jaz's contact and facetimed her.

"aye, jaz whea' you at?" kaizen asked jaz once she answered the phone. he looked down at the phone to see her forehead in the camera.

"we sitting at the bar, eating appetizers. i think i see y'all big asses at the front." jaz said, standing up. kaizen looked around to see jaz making her way to us.

"hey my kaiii baby!" jaz smiled as kaizen gave her a big hug. kaizen inhaled her scent and loved the cinnamon smell.

"hey jazzy." he smiled, rocking them side to side. kaizen seen someone walk up behind jaz. he got nervous once he recognized who it was and quickly let go of jaz.

"bae, why you run off so fast?" cameron asked jaz, wrapping his arms loosely around her waist. he looked up at kaizen and scrunched his face up before covering it with a small smile when jaz looked up.

"i had to find my friend, this is kaizen. the one that i told you i met at the studio." jaz explained, pointing to kaizen.

"wassam, kaizen." cameron nodded his head at him. kaizen didn't want to ruin jaz's vibe so he nodded back, even though he really didn't want to.