004

yawning, kaizen woke up and looked around his room only to notice that he wasn't in it

yawning, kaizen woke up and looked around his room only to notice that he wasn't in it. he quickly sat up and looked around once more to see that he was in zyaire's room.

"dey all wishin' death on me, remember the night the devil crept on me. he told me not to tell y'all what he tellin' me." zyaire rapped along to his music as it played on his speaker. he opened the bathroom door and walked out in his boxers to see kaizen looking around, confused until he seen him.

"you fell asleep when we was at ben nem' house, so i just brought you back hea'. yo li' brother downstairs, and it's some breakfast down thea' too." zyaire said as he walked over to his dresser.

"i need to go get my medicine, i'm trippin' out." kaizen mumbled, as he seen something outside the window, hearing people telling him to jump out of it.  yawning, he slowly got out of bed. "you got an extra tooth brush and why you ain' got no clothes on?" kaizen asked as he walked over to zyaire.

"i put one out fa' you, it's the green one and cause i ain't grab nun befoe' i went in thea'." zyaire said as he continued to pick out his outfit for the day.

"thank you, boo." kaizen mumbled as he walked into the bathroom. he grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth.

once zyaire was dressed, only having on some black nike joggers, he walked into the bathroom to mess with kaizen.

"what time is it, boo?" kaizen asked, looking at zyaire through the mirror.

"it's 9 inna morning." zyaire said as he stepped behind kaizen, grabbing his waist as he did so.

"you finna make my dick hard." kazien mumbled, as he spit in the sink. zyaire shrugged his shoulders as he started to press his print up against kaizen's behind.

"what you be tellin' me? you such a 'hornball'." kaizen mocked zyaires voice as he sat his toothbrush down.

"zyaire, get your friend up so yall can come eat!" zyaire heard his mother yell from outside his door.

"yes ma'am, we finna come down inna lil!" zyaire replied back.

"i'm not hungry. we gon leave in a few, i gotta drop kayden off at practice, go shower, get my medicine, and then go to my session." kaizen explained to zyaire as he turned around to face him.

"can i come witchu'?" zyaire asked, looking down at kaizen. kaizen was standing at a good 5'11 while zyaire was 6'3.

"yea but you gotta stay in the car when i go to my my session cause my therapist don't like nobody forreal." kaizen said as he laid his head down on zyaire's chest. kai found himself loving to be around zyaire a lot. he was calmer around him and it was vice versa. 

"whatever you say, luv." zyaire mumbled, giving kaizen a kiss on his forehead. kaizen bit down on his lip to keep a smile from forming as he looked away. "let's go eat." zyaire said. kaizen nodded and let go of him. zyaire opened the door to his room and walked out with kaizen behind him.