022

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝟒:𝟒𝟓 𝐏

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝟒:𝟒𝟓 𝐏.𝐌.
𝐥𝐨📍 : 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
——

kaizen waited patiently as he laid across zyaire's bed, hugging one of his pillows while scrolling on social media. while he scrolling on instagram, he got a facetime call from the groupchat with him, ben, joe and kd in it. having been so busy with their jobs and own lives, kaizen hadn't talked to them in a while.

"hello?" kaizen mumbled, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

"aye, what you doin', whea' you at?" ben asked as he squinted at his phone, kd and joe eventually joining the call.

"why?" kaizen mugged him, tryna see why ben was all up in his buisness. he didn't want to tell the others that he was even in zyaire's presence because of how much their dislike grew for him.

kaizen of course had told his bestfriend's about what happened between him and zyaire. they were the only people who knew and completely understood kaizen. he didn't want his friends to get mad at him because of this.

"cause i wanna go go-karting but ion wanna go by myself." ben said, kd sucking his teeth at the boy. ben always called the groupchat to tell them info that he could've texted them.

"you could've texted us that shit, ben." kd mugged, sitting his phone down on the bed.

"no i couldn't have, y'all asses don't be responding until the month." ben said as he typed away on his phone.

"when you tryna go, li' ben?" kaizen asked the older.

"this friday, if y'all free."

"uhh, i'a have to see." kaizen mumbled, hearing the water stop from inside of zyaire's bathroom. "i might have to call y'all back later."

"aight, i'mma text you the rest of the details-"

"who you onna phone with?" zyaire asked as he walked out of his bathroom with only his boxers on. kaizen's eyes went wide once he noticed that kd and joe seen zyaire in the background.

"kai, ain't no way." kd sucked his teeth once he noticed zyaire in the background. joe shook his head too, waiting on kaizen to explain himself.

"listen, listen, before y'all say anything let me explain..." kaizen mumbled, his friends sighing at him.

"go ahead, we listening." joe said, nodding his head, urging him to continue.

"so.. muhfuckin' gahdamn.. this what had happened—" kai quickly hung up the phone before saying anything else, leave joe and kd in shock.

"nosey bastards." he mumbled, tossing his phone down on the pillow. he laid his head down as he watched zyaire look through his closet for some clothes. zyaire only had on his boxers and kaizen couldn't help but stare.