015

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲————————-

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
————————-

"y'all ready to play laser tag?" cameron asked, glancing around the table at the others. kaizen and zyaire had been giving him so much attitude the whole time. it was like jaz didn't notice at all though, it was odd.

"i am, i haven't played it in some years. what about y'all?" she asked before taking a bite of her pizza. zyaire had ended up ordering another pizza for jaz since she didn't like plain cheese. he was annoyed that cameron had been touching her food.

"i'm ready, i'm finna beat all y'all or are we doing teams?" kaizen asked, looking at the couple that sat across from them.

"we could do teams. let's switch it up, you and cam and me and zyaire." jaz suggested, cameron nodding his head in agreement.

"hell na-" zyaire was interrupted by kaizen who nudged his shoulder. sighing, zyaire then corrected himself and started talking in a more respectful manner. "i mean, i think it should be couple vs couple." zyaire mumbled, glaring at cameron with a mug on his face.

"couple? y'all a couple?" cameron furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at kaizen. jaz also kind of side eyed cameron , wondering why did it matter so much to him.

"why the fuck you worried about what we is? jit, worry bout' yo' own relationship." zyaire spat, jaz being surprised at how fast zyaire responded to cam.

"bro, you got some kind of static wimme assum? ion even know yo' broke ass!" cameron exclaimed, about to stand up until jaz pulled him back down.

"youn' gotta know me, bitch." zyaire chuckled as he glanced over at kaizen. "i'll really beat yo ass, on all yo' dead folks life." kaizen sighed at zyaire, knowing that if it got any worse he was going to get them kicked out of the establishment.

"cam, calm down." jaz told cameron as he continued to talk out the side of his neck at zyaire. kaizen paid close attention to cam, trying to see what he was going to say to jaz.

kai never played about his friends, especially his female friends. if you thought you were going to talk to them crazy while in his presence, you are sadly mistaken.

"shut the fuck up—" cameron started to yell at jaz. kaizen immediately interrupted them before cameron could even finish his sentence.

"you not finna talk to ha' like that, she ain' did shit to you." kaizen mugged the boy, as he rubbed zyaire's leg that was bouncing up and down at 90mph.