002

---------📚𝐒𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥⏰11:55 𝐀

---------
📚𝐒𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥
11:55 𝐀.𝐌
---------

"mr gaulden, please sit your book down so i can see your face." mr jones said, slightly mugging kaizen. zyaire looked around the room to see at least 3 other people with they books up too.

"lame ass bitch." kaizen grumbled as he let his book fall backwards onto the table.

"can you repeat yourself for me?" mr jones spoke, coming closer to kaizen and zyaire's table. kaizen stayed quiet, silently mugging the white man as he walked up to them. "oh ok, i thought so." mr jones nodded his head.

"say, i'mma let ya' know now.. ian' inna mood today." kaizen told the older man as he mugged him.

"i don't recall asking, mr gaulden. since you want to cuss out teachers, i will be calling your mom." mr jones nodded his head.

"dat bitch ain' gon answer, slime. i hate to break it to ya'." kaizen shrugged, zyaire laughing at the boy's responses.

" i don't find anything funny, mr mason." mr jones mugged zyaire causing him to stop laughing.

"aye, ian said nun to you. shut yo ass up foe' i get ta' talkin' shit about you." zyaire warned the man as he typed away on his phone.

"well, i'll be calling both of your fathers.. if y'all have one. you know how your kind is." mr jones shrugged. everyone gasped, seeing that majority of his class were POC, they were surprised to hear something like that come out his mouth.

"say, the fuck das supposed to mean?!" kaizen mugged the man as he stood up.

"punch him. punch him, you should punch him. imagine blood all over his face. do it, punch him. beat him. kill him." kaizen heard whispers coming from around the room.

"ain't no way yo ass just said dat shit." zyaire laughed as the others in the class mugged the teacher. "you finna get yo shit rockedddd!" he cackled, holding onto his stomach.

"what the fuck is so funny nigger!?" mr jones yelled, trying to slam his book down but ending up hitting zyaire in the chest with it.

as soon as the book hit his chest, kaizen and zyaire both glared at the man.

"that's whats wrong with you niggers! yall dont know how to act!" mr jones yelled as he threw another book at kaizen's chest. kaizen looked back at zyaire to see him standing up, they both nodded their heads before running up and attacking the teacher.

they both threw punch after punch at his body, not stopping despite the punches the teacher was throwing back. the class recorded and cheered them on until eventually teachers heard and called in security officers to break up the fight.

"mane, ion give a fuck! let me go, ian finished with his bitch ass!" zyaire yelled, trying to get out of the two security officers grip. kaizen on the other hand was laughing hysterically at the way the teacher was laying on the ground. he was leaking blood all over the floors and onto his shirt.