018

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝟖:𝟎𝟎 𝐏

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟖:𝟎𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.
——

kaizen was up simply sobbing into his pillow. he was so irritated from what happened earlier. he didn't even make it to ms alinda's appointment, having to reschedule tomorrow. words couldn't express how hurt he was.

it took him a lot to even forgive zyaire fully and it pretty much backfired in his favor. kaizen liked zyaire and i mean a lot. he loved how in love zyaire made him feel. he hadn't felt something like that since he was with jania.

he didn't like crying but ms alinda told him that it wasn't something to be ashamed of. he was crying so bad that his nose was turning red and his pillow was soaked. sniffling, kaizen sat up in his bed and tried to wipe his eyes but the tears kept coming.

"f-fuck!" kaizen huffed, standing up from his bed and walking into his bathroom. he turned his light on and looked at himself in the mirror. his face was stained with tears, his eyes all puffy and red, his nose was red too.

he grabbed his face towel and started to wipe his face.

'such a fuckin' crybaby'

'you're worthless'

'crybaby'

'why are you crying'

'call him, you miss him'

"i'm not finna call him." kaizen mumbled to himself, trying to blink away the tears before more could fall. taking a deep breath, he opened his medicine cabinet and grabbed his medication.

after he took two, he sat the pill bottle down and left out of his bathroom. he flopped back down onto his bed and pulled the cover over his head. he decided to try to go to sleep considering that he had school in the morning, though he was debating on if he really had to go or not.

it was nearing the end of the year and he already completed majority of his classes. the only class he really had to show up for is history and english.

"fuck it, i'ma just not go.", kaizen thought as he grabbed his phone. he seen a missed facetime call from nick and decided to call him back. once nick answered the phone, kaizen could see him watching something.

"sooo, why you ain't answer the first time? i had a joke to tell you but i den' forgot dat shit now.." nick mumbled, looking down at his phone. he squinted his eyes at kaizen and his face softened. "why it look like you been crying kai, you ok?" nick asked.

kaizen bit down on his lip as he felt himself tear up again. he removed himself out of the camera before nick could see any tears fall.

"yea, i'm uh.. i'm good. what you doin'?" kaizen asked as he wiped his face, trying to sound as normal as possible.