2. Luo Xingzhou and Jiu Tang

Luo Xingzhou raised his head. With his eyes closed, he was holding an enchanted look. At this time, most people were still immersed in his sudden outbreak of power. And only a small number of the audience noticed Luo Xingzhou's delicate features. Even the fine hairs on his skin were clearly visible in the light. They were amazed that Luo Xingzhou had such a good-looking face. They liked him so much.

The reason why Luo Xingzhou was enchanted was that the Cannibal Flower was digesting and absorbing the power from the flesh and blood of that Stellar Beast at Level B, while transfered the filtered Refined Power to him at this moment. So, he could clearly feel his flesh and veins being washed by a gentle stream of Refined Power, inch by inch.

Cannibal Flower is one with him. When it was ascending, the power of his physical body would ascend in tandem with it. It was awesome.

In a short moment, in addition to the immediate elimination of the soreness, Luo Xingzhou also felt his limbs were full of power. He believed that after the power of the Level B Stellar Beast was fully digested by the Flower, the level of his physical body would no longer be at Level E. His level would at least be at Level D. And with the help of Cannibal Flower, he would be able to perform more than Level D.

Luo Xingzhou looked down and touched the blood-red bracelet on his wrist and said softly, "Jiu Tang. From now on, I'll call you Jiu Tang. And with your help, we'll be able to leave this planet alive."

In response to Luo Xingzhou, the Blood-red Bracelet poked out a blood-red twig to rub against Luo Xingzhou's finger and then withdrew it. This scene was also recorded by the camera ball, which led the audience to howl again. At the same time, Luo Xingzhou got more and more people in the live-streaming room to give him tips and gifts.

More and more people came out to explain that the vast majority of Wood Powerman's powers are of secondary function. Most of their power was used to cultivate Stellar Plants or to speed up plant growth. Few of Wood Power belonged to Attack Use. The scene of the battle just then confirmed that Luo Xingzhou's awakened Wood power was the strongest kind of power to attack.

His performance showed that Wood Powermen was not weaker than other Powerman, but also could be much stronger. Could a Powerman with other attributes defeat a powerful Level B Stellar Beast at the very beginning of his or her awakening? No one would dare to boast about this.

So, it could be imagined that Luo Xingzhou would be very strong when he trained and upgraded his vines that could suck up the flesh.

Many people were already checking Luo Xingzhou's profile, trying to bring him in. And when he became powerful, he could undoubtedly be a strong support.

They didn't think that maybe Luo Xingzhou would refuse to join them. Because how would an ordinary person of Level E come to sign up for a dangerous Survival Live Show of this kind if he was not at the end of his rope?

Luo Xingzhou didn't know about what was going on at the Stellarnet. Jiu Tang was his identity in his last life, though it was not his complete identity. He got a nickname, Jiu Tang the Blood Hunter. They categorized him as a weird type. Now, since he was back and was recording a live-streaming show, he shouldn't mention his previous title, the Blood Hunter. To name the Cannibal Flower Jiu Tang meant that Lu Xingzhou was Jiu Tang, and vice versa.

He looked meaningfully at the insect-like flying miniature camera in front of him, and then sensed the surrounding environment. The light became dark. He should find a place to spend the night. This was his first day. He still needed to stay on this planet for twenty-nine days before someone would come to take the surviving contestants back.

This Survival Live Show was so cruel.

He hadnt left this place now. Because it belonged to that Level B Stellar Beast he had just killed. The Stellar Beast at this leavel would have a strong sense of territory. It was not possible to have other dangerous Stellar Beast in its territory. And for now, its smell had not dissipated. So, the chance that other Stellar Beast broke in was small. And this was the safest place for the time being.