24. The Monster in the Lake (2)

"Guys! Are their perceptions true? Is there really something dangerous and scary in that lake?"

"It shouldn't be false. Didn't you guys pay attention to Mi Luo's condition? If he's in Cat-beast form then, he must have bristled. Besides, even if Luo Xingzhou and the others were faking, there's no way Nile, who doesn't get along with Fang Yang, would cooperate with them, right? So, there is only one truth here."

"How scary is the thing that can scare Luo Xingzhou, Fang Yang, and Nile to withdraw?"

"Unfortunately, they all left the lake. There are no more cameras there now. There's no way for us to see the lake at all."

"I think we should ask the live broadcast platform to send a few more cameras to the lake to see what's going on."

"I think there might be a Level A Aquatic Stellar Beast at the bottom of the lake. If that thing was just at Level B, there's no way they could have fled quickly despite the late night. So, that thing could only be something more powerful than Level B."

"Would it only be Level A? Couldn't that thing be Level S?"

"What are you talking about? If a Level S Stellar Beast really wakes up from its sleep, none of the people left on Red Planet will be able to escape. Do you still need others to remind you how terrifying a Level S Stellar Beast is? One Level S Stellar Beast is enough to destroy an entire planet."

On the starship docked in Red Planet's outer space, Huo Junting was woken up by his men.

"Second Young Master, something's wrong. Something is happening down there."

Huo Junting rubbed his face heavily, got up quickly, and turned on the live stream while asking, "What's going on? Tell me!"

His subordinate hurriedly informed him that Luo Xingzhou and his team evacuated quickly after sensing danger in the lake. Huo Junting's expression changed. Even just one Level A Stellar Beast would be very dangerous for Huo Zhijun and the rest contestants in the Red Planet. He hurriedly ordered, "Contact the producer. We need to get into the Red Planet immediately and send some monitoring probe to that lake to see what's really going on."

"Yes, Second Young Master!"

Jack, the head of the program, i.e. the producer. He also stayed in the outer space of the Red Planet in his spaceship. At that moment, he was woken up from his sleep by his subordinates. Then he quickly came back to his senses at the name Huo Junting. He rubbed his face in frustration and asked, "It's the middle of the night. What's Huo Junting up to? What the hell. I want you to find out more about everything about these people when you're casting!"

Before Huo Junting found him, he didn't know Huo Zhijun's identity at all. Well, then he and his staff got stuck with Second Young Master Huo.

Jack complained a lot. Then, he couldn't ignore the reason why Huo Junting called him. "What does he want this time?"

The staff hurriedly told Jack what had happened on Red Planet.

Jack frowned and said, "Didn't we already send people to search for this planet before the show started? The most powerful Stellar Beast is only at Level B. There should be a lot of people who survived this time."

As the show's production team, they kept an eye on the show's progress. Fang Yang and Nile were the strongest. They were all at Level B. Jack and his team weren't surprised that the two would make it to the end. They felt that the others would have to rely on their luck. They didn't expect a dark horse to emerge on the first day.

Since the show started, Jack and his team have received many messages and calls asking about Luo Xingzhou's background. Those people clearly want to get a head start on recruiting Luo Xingzhou. However, the show's team also had a background. And, without the agreement of the contestants, the show wouldn't disclose the information of the contestants. Therefore, they perfunctorily replied to these prying people.

In fact, the team didn't know much about Luo Xingzhou's real details before. Only after the live broadcast went online did they find out Luo Xingzhou's real background from those netizens' discussions. They had no idea that Luo Xingzhou was the grandson of Dr. Luo. Jack was also relieved. If Luo Xingzhou had really died on his show, his boss would not be happy to see the news spread.

Luckily, Luo Xingzhou awakened his power at the critical moment and became the biggest dark horse in the show. Even Jack's boss paid special attention to this young man.

Seeing Luo Xingzhou along with five other people, Jack knew that the show this time would have more survivors than ever. And he was surprised by the way Luo Xingzhou acted.

Then, he revoked his previous order. "Let's not worry about that. Just do what Huo Junting asked. Transfer those temporarily abandoned camera balls to that lake to bring the images back. I want to see it myself."

"Okay."

Once Jack gave the word, the crew inside the ship went into busy. Soon, they finished Jack's request. A holographic image appeared on the airship. Looking at it, Jack changed his expression dramatically and stood up suddenly, "Crap! You guys! Look at the shadow in the lake! Look! The ripples on the lake! Look! Send a group of people down to keep an eye on the movement in the lake! See what that shadow in the lake really is."

He needed to know what was in the lake. Was it an Aquatic Stellar Beast or another monster?

"Crap! Something's coming out of the water!"

"Quick! Zoom in!"

As the image zoomed in, they saw what was sticking out of the water." Bang!" A camera ball was jerked and destroyed by that thing. The men on the ship winced, Jack shouted. "Hurry up! Send the rescue people down! Get them on the mechanic suit!"

"Get me in touch with Huo Junting."

"Yes."

Huo Junting immediately picked up the holographic video phone. He wanted to launch the camera ball down to the Red Plane, but it still needed time. Jack immediately said, "Second Young Master, do you have anyone to help? If you do, please send someone down to help as soon as possible. There's really something in that lake. We'll keep in touch. Once that thing is too dangerous, please take the players out of Red Planet immediately."

"Damn it! How are you guys in charge of exploration? Forget it. I got it."

Huo Junting jumped in anxiety. Although that bastard Jack didn't make the situation clear, he could tell by himself since Jack had already told him to send people down to help prepare for the evacuation. This meant that the situation faced by the players below could be very serious. How could he not be anxious? He hurriedly ordered his men to send some people down to guard his sister and the other players. Not long after, one of Huo Junting's starships also had a crew in mechanic suit flying towards the planet below.