25. Titan Stellar Jelly Fish

As soon as Huo Junting finished his orders, he received a call from Feng Zhan. Huo Junting was so anxious, but he was startled by Feng Zhan's deep, dark eyes when his face appeared on the holographic screen.

"Feng Zhan, what are you calling me now? I'm very busy right now."

"What the hell is going on on Red Planet? What is the situation now? Are you in the outer space of the Red Planet right now?"

"You know that too?" Huo Junting exclaimed.

"I'm watching the live stream." Feng Zhan said coldly, although he didn't look like a live stream viewer at all.

Huo Junting didn't have the time to be surprised, "You're worried about Luo Xingzhou, right? Don't worry. I just sent someone down to guard my little sister and her team members. I'm ready to pick them up and leave at any time."

The uneasiness in Feng Zhan's expression seemed to have faded a bit. Feng Zhan said, "Make sure that Luo Xingzhou is safe. He is Dr. Luo's only grandson."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure Luo Xingzhou, my little sister, and their team members are brought back in one piece."

"Yes." After that, Feng Zhan hung up the phone.

Huo Junting inwardly cursed Feng Zhan for always doing this, using him up and then tossing him aside. He was a bit too ruthless. However, Huo Junting did not know that Feng Zhan let out a painful grunt just after hanging up the phone. Because Feng Zhan was too worried about Luo Xingzhou's situation, his headache had flared up a bit. But he was still staring at the Live Channel.

Dr. Luo was now missing. Even if it wasn't for his health, Feng Zhan didn't want anything to happen to Dr. Luo's only grandson under his watch. He felt it was his responsibility to protect Luo Xingzhou.

With this in mind, there was a flash of sternness in his eyes. He still had some competent subordinates. He had asked people to block the news of Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou's whereabouts. Then he found that there were two groups of people looking for Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou, and he didn't even have to guess that one group was sent by Wu Zhenqiu. The other group was Duan Cheng, Dr. Luo's second disciple. The two bastards were really working together.

At least, Feng Zhan didn't want anyone to bother Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou until he knew what Luo Xingzhou was planning to do.

He also received a message that Wu Zhenqiu and Duan Cheng were about to make a big move recently. He wondered what they would do.

On the Red Planet, the water in the lake turned into waves lapping at the shore under the night. Then a transparent tentacle came out of the water. Immediately after, a whole shadow emerged from beneath the water's surface. The huge thing made Jack on the ship and Huo Junting, who was watching what was going on by transferring the image, went panicking.

"What is this thing?" Jack exclaimed.

"Hold on. I'll get someone to identify it." Huo Junting forced himself to calm down. He had doubts. But Feng Zhan would know better than him.

When Feng Zha opened the screen and saw what was inside, the veins on his forehead jumped out.  He quickly called Huo Junting's phone and said through clenched teeth, "Tell the crew to evacuate everyone on the planet immediately! Everyone! Evacuate quickly!"

"It's a Titan Stellar Jelly Fish, Level S. It belongs to the Mobile Planktons, and as soon as it wakes up, it's going to eat a lot. And it also has an important role in Mobile Planktons, which is to carry other Mobile Planktons' creatures. Do you know what the presence of Titan Stellar Jelly Fish on Red Planet means?"

Hearing Feng Zhan's words, Huo Junting gasped heavily, "I understand. I will immediately have everyone evacuate and inform the military department about this."

"Very well." Feng Zhan hung up the phone again. On the other side, Huo Junting quickly contacted his men and told them to move. At the same time, he contacted Jack again. And when he told Jack that the Stellar Beast that appeared from the lake was a Level S Titan Stellar Jelly Fish, belonging to Mobile Planktons, Jack was so scared that he peed his pants on the spot. He hurriedly ordered the retreat.

Huo Junting sent the footage he captured to the military and contacted the military officials. This was very important.  The Red Planet belonged to the Interstellar Empire. Its location was still some distance away from the Empire's border. Mobile Planktons only lived in the Empire's border zone today. How could this Level S Mobile Plankton be on this planet?

Huo Junting subconsciously shuddered at the thought that the Empire might face another Mobile Planktons invasion at any time. Once they went to war with the Mobile Planktons, he dared not imagine what the situation would be.

At this point, there were still camera balls left above the lake. He could see more clearly the huge creatures surfacing in the water. When those transparent tentacles crawled to the shore, those green plants on the shore quickly withered. Instantly, those plants were drained of their vitality and energy. Soon, the water surface also floated many bones of Aquatic Stellar Beasts and ordinary fish.

Jack now really wanted to pass out. However, he did not dare to really pretend to faint and then ignore the situation. He gritted his teeth to hold on and took a screenshot of the image. Then, he reported it. At the same time, he ordered the rescue team in mechanic suits to speed up and pick up the remaining players.

At present, besides Luo Xingzhou and his five companions, Nile, and Ding Changhuan, there were seven other contestants on Red Planet who were not in the same place. In other words, there were only fifteen people alive. The other fifteen people had lost their lives due to various unexpected events.

The tentacles were like a pontoon. Suddenly, the middle of the ponderous monster cracked open, and something dense was pouring out. Some of them spread their wings and flew into the air, another part crawled along the tentacle pontoon to the shore.

Jack was desperate, "Huo Junting was right. It's really a stellar plankton, it's really at Level S. It's a Titan Stellar Jelly Fish, and it's on The Red Planet! It's over."

His boss had more than just one survival live show, and a lot of huge business. Putting 30 people on Red Planet for a survival live show was just the first step. The original plan was to do the second step after these people were done exploring, which was to develop the Red Planet and make the planet more profitable. But now, what value did Red Planet have after being invaded by Mobile Planktons?

Back to the Red Planet...

Ding Changhuan was no match for Nile's speed. It didn't take long for Nile to catch up with Ding Changhuan. Seeing how fast he was running, Ding Changhuan was so scared that his legs went weak, "Brother Nile, help me. I promise you everything."

"What a nuisance!"

Nile regretted bringing this burden. But he couldn't leave this annoying companion behind now. Otherwise, it would affect his image in the hearts of the audience. Therefore, he could only pick up Ding Changhuan and throw him over his shoulder, then continue running.

After seeing his action, the audience who called Nile stupid praised Nile's personality, which was much better than Ding Changhuan's. At least Nile didn't just run for his life and leave his companions behind, even though Ding Changhuan was technically not his companion. The audience would not judge Nile even if he left Ding Changhuan behind.

But Nile still took Ding Changhuan with him. Viewers could only hope that Ding Changhuan would not do anything disgusting again. Otherwise, the viewers and other netizens would make him suffer.

Nile heard a buzzing sound in the air behind him, while he felt the light under the night darken. Until then, he subconsciously turned his head to look. He shuddered with fear and almost threw Ding Changhuan out.

Ding Changhuan also saw it and screamed in horror, "What the hell is that!"