4. Chen Kangning and Mi Luo

Once, Luo Xingzhou didn't have such good cooking skills. When he was in the Wu family, he didn't need to cook by himself. After he left the Wu family, he lived on nutritional solutions. He had no idea how to cook or grill.

In the previous world, after he was able to transform into human form, he got into the group of Human Practicers. He learned a lot of life skills from those companions. Although he was a Plant Non-human Practicer, he was a Cannibal Flower, which meant he had a good appetite for both meat and vegetables.

At this time, Luo Xingzhou felt that he could open a barbecue restaurant with this skill after his mother's health improved without spending lots of star coins. Then he could live a peaceful life with his mother. It would be perfect if Grandpa and Uncle Luan could come back safely.

He sliced the roast into thin slices and put them onto a plate. Luo Xingzhou ate a few slices of roast meat and sipped the soup, which was very relaxing.

"Oh my! Luo Xingzhou, are you making things difficult for us? It's noon. I'm starving."

"Haha. I have foresight. I ordered a takeaway, and my food has been delivered already. I started to eat with Luo Xingzhou."

"You guys! Look at the other Live Channel. I took a glance and found that none of these remaining contestants are as good at cooking as Luo Xingzhou. Haha, you can imagine how hard their days are going to be."

"Wait, I found two people's location is close to Luo Xingzhou's. Wow! One of them smelled the barbecue. Oh, look, the two of them followed the scent to look for him. Luo Xingzhou! Stop eating! Be alert!"

In this kind of survival show, the danger not only could be from the wilderness, but also could be from the companions around. Especially when meeting contestants he did not know before, his own survival security would not be increased.

When many people in Live Channel reminded Luo Xingzhou to be alert with real-time comments, Luo Xingzhou's ears twitched. Jiu Tang, the vine that curled into a ball on his lap, also stretched out a shoot and poked Luo Xingzhou's thigh. Luo Xingzhou glanced down at it. It held back its shoot and laid back to his thigh. Luo Xingzhou continued to eat and drink as if he was unaware.

His physical strength was improving. He needed to eat a lot to replenish his energy.

The locations where Chen Kangning and Mi Luo landed on The Red Planet were close. Therefore, they soon found each other and joined together. Chen Kangning was a Level C Water Powerman. Mi Luo was a Level C Catlike Beastmen. The one who smelled the barbecue was Mi Luo, who had a particularly keen sense of smell as a Beastman.

Mi Luo said to Kangning while walking, "What smells so good? I'm so starving! My stomach's rumbling. It's noon. We have to find a way to get some food."

Mi Luo was talkative, while Chen Kangning was an aloof, quiet, handsome man. Hearing Mi Luo's chatter, he took out a piece of dried meat from his space button and handed it over.

Mi Luo looked at it disgustedly, "It's dried up overnight! I'd rather drink the nutrient solution."

Chen Kangning took back the dried meat hand and silently ate it alone. Every contestant had five nutrient solutions. If they finished all five solutions, they had to eat the dried meat.

As they marched, Mi Luo's stomach growled louder and louder, and his eyes grew brighter and brighter. He felt that the food scent wafting from the front was definitely the scent of roasted meat. Chen Kangning put the dried meat away and looked warily at his surroundings. He was not like Mi Luo, who only had food in his mind now.

Actually, the two of them were very lucky. Because they were friends in their real life. They came together to attend the Survival Live Show. And they didn't expect that they would meet on this planet right after they landed.