14. All Scheming (1)

Looking at Zheng Lin's panicked look, Wu Xingyu was not impressed. He didn't understand what was worth making a fuss about. "I got it. I'm going to check it out."

After hanging up the phone, Wu Xingyu found out the video that Zheng Lin had sent him and looked at it. The video was even clearer than the footage from the live broadcast, and Wu Xingyu only took a glance to recognize who the young man in the video was. Especially when he saw the vines flying through Luo Xingzhou's hands and the swift moves, he shouted out loud, "How is this possible?"

Wu Xingyu quickly searched the Stellarnet and found countless pieces of information about Luo Xingzhou's awakening from an ordinary person to a powerful powerman, as well as countless comments from ordinary people expressing admiration. Which ordinary people did not dream that they could trigger their powers or awaken into a Beastman, leaving the identity of ordinary people from now on?

In this world, in the same job, Beastmen and Powermen had better treatment and more pay than ordinary people. Reality was just so unfair.

"Ridiculous! This is never possible! He must have cheated. At his age, how could he have awakened supernatural powers?"

In particular, the power that Luo Xingzhou awakened belonged to Wood Power as he had. However, he only had secondary function power, while Luo Xingzhou was with Attack function power, which would be more powerful than his. Wu Xingyu could not accept this fact no matter what.

"Mom, look at this video! That bastard has actually awakened his psychic powers! What if my dad finds out about this?"

Ren Fei was now living in the Wu family mansion. The people in the mansion treated her as the mistress of the Wu family, although she didn't officially become Wu Zhenqiu's legal wife. Now Luo Han no longer had her back, not to mention the fact that Luo Han was useless. Luo Han failed to give birth to a Powerman son, while she did. And now Luo Han even... Just thinking about what happened to Luo Han, Ren Fei could wake up laughing in her sleep.

"What are you panicking about? Which bastard?"

"Mom, it's Wu Xingzhou. No, it's Luo Xingzhou!" Wu Xingyu hurriedly turned on the video for his mother to see.

The video caused Ren Fei's pupils to shrink. She had the same reaction as Wu Xingyu, "Your father can't know about this. Hurry up, find a way to have the video removed from Stellarnet. I'll work with you to find a way."

She knew only too well what kind of person Wu Zhenqiu was. He could cold-bloodedly let Luo Han take his son away because Luo Xingzhou was an ordinary man, which had no difference from a piece of trash to him and had no value at all. But once he knew Luo Xingzhou had value, there was no way Wu Zhenqiu would let him stray outside. He would definitely find a way to bring Luo Xingzhou back to the Wu family and make the best use of him.

Only Ren Fei and Wu Xingyu were a step late. The two videos and the story of Luo Xingzhou's awakening as an ordinary man into a Powerman had been festering on Stellarnet for a while.

When Zheng Lin sent the videos to Wu Xingyu, Wu Zhenqiu was on a phone call with his competitor. "Mr. Wu, you are so lucky. You have two sons, and they are both Wood Powermen. My son is still an ordinary person. I contacted you this time to ask you if there is any trick to this? I'm so worried about my son. How come he can't be as good as Luo Xingzhou?"

"What do you mean? Isn't Xingzhou an ordinary person like your Tang Xiaojun?"

"Mr. Wu, it seems that you are behind in information. You do not even know about Xingzhou's awakening to become a Wood Powerman? How can you call yourself a father? Well, I should try to get in touch with Luo Han. I think I can get the information from her much faster than you. Mr. Wu, see ya!"

After Tang Wei hung up the phone, he burst out laughing. He thought, 'Wu has such a poor vision. He actually picked that illegitimate son. He lost a real pearl for a fish eye. Now look, Xingzhou's awakened Wood Power is much more powerful than his illegitimate son's.

"Dad, why did you call the Wu family? What if the Wu family makes a bad move to Xingzhou? And Luo Xingzhou is really powerful now. He dared to deal with the Level B Stellar Beast just after he awakened his powers. He is very impressive." Tang Xiaojun pushed open the study door and yelled.

Tang Xiaojun and Luo Xingzhou were ordinary people. But the biggest difference between the two was that Tang Xiaojun's father, Tang Wei, was really concerned about his son. However, Wu Zhengqiu cared about Luo Xingzhou only by the interest and values he could bring to him. Once Dr. Luo was gone, Wu Zhenqiu immediately exposed his true character and brought back his illegitimate son, who was not a few months younger than Luo Xingzhou. It could only mean that he betrayed Luo Han behind Dr. Luo's back when Dr. Luo was still around.

When Wu Xingyu, the illegitimate son, appeared, Tang Xiaojun was very sympathetic to Luo Xingzhou, who was also an ordinary person then. If he had been in this kind of situation, he would not have been able to bear such a big blow. It was a pity that he never heard from Luo Xingzhou after he left the Central Planet with his mother. Now that Tang Xiaojun learned about Luo Xingzhou's situation from Stellarnet, he was admiring and happy for Luo Xingzhou.

Tang Wei glared at his son, "Wouldn't Wu Zhenqiu know if I didn't tell him? And it's fun to stimulate him. Don't worry, Luo Xingzhou is now a Powerman. Even though Wu Zhenqiu wants to make Luo Han and Xingzhou difficult, he has to look at the situation. Now many forces are definitely trying to recruit Luo Xingzhou, and even the military. Although Dr. Luo is missing, not everyone is a traitor like Duan Cheng. There will be someone to protect him secretly. If you don't believe me, you'll just wait and see."