31-32

31. A Level C Powerman (1)

Since Luo Xingzhou returned to his original interstellar world from that cultivation world, his physical strength and energy were enhanced by Jiu Tang's growth. On Red Planet, Jiu Tang could get enough Stellar Beasts to absorb and enhance. However, this convenience would be limited after they left this planet. Luo Xingzhou felt a bit pity.

However, he would like to leave those worries for the future. The most important thing for him now was to go back to his mother and find a way to save her. He wanted to let his mother survive and recover. If possible, he wanted to go along the route of his grandfather's ship to see if his grandfather could possibly survive.

As for the Wu family, he had nothing to do with them. He changed his last name to Luo after he and his mother left the Wu family, and he had no feelings or emotions whatsoever when he thought of his biological father, Wu Zhenqiu. He had been in the other world for hundreds of years, which was long enough for him to dissipate all those feelings he had for his father.

"Beep, beep. The Power Level of the detector is at Level C. The Spiritual Power Level of the detector is at Level A."

The result reported by the instrument surprised the onlookers, especially the players who were teamed up with Luo Xingzhou. His teammates were happy for him. Of course, they would be even happier for him when they learned of what was happening on the Stellarnet and Luo Xingzhou's origin.

Jack was also shocked. Even though he had guessed it beforehand, the result was beyond his expectations. 'Is the Spiritual Power of Luo Xingzhou already at Level A? Then the Spiritual Power he possessed is very powerful. Is that why he could have his power awakened at a critical moment?' Jack thought to himself.

Luo Xingzhou left the testing device and calmly accepted the congratulations from others. He was not surprised by this result, including the level of his Spiritual Power. After all, he had lived in another world for hundreds of years. In that world, his Spiritual Power was even more powerful. Since he had only been back in this world for a short time, his current Spiritual Power was far from his peak state at that time.

But this result was not bad either. It meant that he was now no longer a nobody. At least, he could protect his mother.

"Mr. Luo, can we make this result public?" Jack asked.

Luo Xingzhou looked at Jack and asked, "Is the outside world now paying attention to this Survival Live Show?"

Jack nodded and said, "Yes, Mr. Luo. I apologize on behalf of the show team. We didn't know about your connection to Dr. Luo before."

At that time, the casting department of the show let Luo Xingzhou, an ordinary person, be selected for the show purely for the sake of attracting attention. When they learned of Luo Xingzhou's origin, they were shocked and scared too. Fortunately, Luo Xingzhou survived. Otherwise, their boss would have been in trouble.

'Dr. Luo?  What does Dr. Luo have anything to do with Luo Xingzhou?' Mi Luo, Fang Yang, Chen Kangning, and Lena were all confused. Only Huo Zhijun was holding a calm expression because she had already been shocked. As soon as she got her terminal, she contacted her second brother, Huo Junting. She knew that she couldn't hide the fact that she had secretly participated in the survival show, so she called her family to report her condition first. Then, she heard the shocking information about Luo Xingzhou from Huo Junting.

Luo Xingzhou showed a wretched smile. At the beginning, in order to get star coins to save his mother, he desperately joined the show. Because his grandfather and Uncle Luan were in trouble, his mother was the only family he had. At that time, he was very vulnerable and only thought that he had to keep his mother no matter what.