29. Being Rescued (2)

Nile could fight a Stellar Beast or even several Stellar Beasts by himself, but he is not good at fighting against groups. There are too many bugs. He could not match the overwhelming number of bugs with his two fists. And, Ding Changhuan, who was around him, was always in the way, interrupting his attacks. So, Nile constantly got bitten by bugs. He was so angry that he growled and wanted to throw Ding Changhuan, a weakling, into the bugs.

However, despite Nile's arrogance, he did not lose his conscience. He secretly wanted to leave Ding Changhuan behind, but he didn't really do it. He could only kill for a while alone and then run for a while. He resisted the bugs in his bear form. Although his speed was reduced, the bite wounds from the bug attack were not as bad as Ding Changhuan's, because he had thick flesh and fur in his beast form.

Luo Xingzhou and his team were once again caught up by a wave of bugs. The six of them were still in the same formation as before to kill the bugs. Suddenly, Luo Xingzhou looked up into the sky and saw several black dots growing larger and larger in his vision. He was immediately refreshed and shouted, "Rescue team in mechanic suits is coming down to save us. Hold on, everyone."

"Really? Excellent!" Huo Zhijun and Lena were on the verge of tears of joy. Although the two girls were carrying the least amount of pressure, the increasing number of bugs that kept coming in the distance still gave too much psychological pressure on them.

Luo Xingzhou once again had Jiu Tang fly up and use its vines to kill the bunches of bugs. Now there were so many dead bugs on Jiu Tang's vines, which looked spooky and funny.

Hearing Luo Xingzhou's words, viewers of the Live Chanel finally relieved their nerves and had a mood for jokes at this time.

"These bugs killed by Luo Xingzhou can be taken to the exhibition. Every one of them is very well preserved."

"Aren't there many rich people who specialize in collecting bug specimens? Luo Xingzhou can take these dead bugs out and make a fortune."

Not only were the viewers amazed by Luo Xingzhou, but the soldiers in mechanic suits who kept approaching Luo Xingzhou and his crew from the sky were also shocked when they saw what was going on below. Luckily, they had watched the live stream. They knew what those vines were with so many dead bugs hanging on. Otherwise, they might hurt the players by mistake.

The rescue team that came down from the sky was like a savior. With the cheers from Live Chanel's real-time comment section, the rescue team quickly killed the nearby bugs and let the six contestants enter the other half of the rescue team's cabin. Seeing that there were dense bugs flying over, these soldiers in mechanic suits quickly rose into the air and flew away from the planet at maximum speed.

From an aerial view of the Red Planet, Luo Xingzhou could see the lake where they first sensed the crisis. Upon seeing the behemoth above the lake, Luo Xingzhou asked in shock, "What is that thing?"

The monster had left the lake. Because of its departure, the peak level of the lake dropped sharply. Now the lake was more than half empty. There was no scenery that they saw yesterday evening when they were fishing in the lake. The current scene only made people scared.

What was even more unbelievable was that the green plants around the lake had completely disappeared.

The person who controlled the mechanical suit was clear Luo Xingzhou was the biggest dark horse in this show. Now that the bugs behind them could no longer catch up with them, he was in the mood to explain Luo Xingzhou's doubts. "We can basically confirm that this is a Titan Stellar Jelly Fish belonging to Mobile Plankton, Level S. We don't know how long it's been dormant on Red Planet. But once it awakens, it won't take long for the entire Red Planet to turn into a barren planet."

"Level S?!" Luo Xingzhou gasped. Now he finally understood why he had initially sensed a strong crisis. With his current ability, he could barely deal with the bugs of Mobile Plankton at Level B.

Level S? He would undoubtedly be killed.