3. It's Too Fierce

The first night on The Red Planet was very peaceful. Luo Xingzhou had a sound sleep and woke up at dawn.

Before going to sleep, he left Jiu Tang outside the entrance of the cave, stretching out several vines to spread out. Once any living creature stepped into Jiu Tang's range, Luo Xingzhou would immediately wake up.

At dawn, the live stream started again. But the audience in the live-streaming room was less than one percent from yesterday's peak. Some were night owls still sleeping, some had gone to work. But some of the audience who were optimistic about Luo Xingzhou were still watching. They stayed on his live-streaming channel to watch him go to the river to wash his face, brush his teeth, and later start a fire to make breakfast.

All the contestants who participated in the live-streaming were only equipped with basic living utensils such as sleeping bags and pots before landing on the Red Planet. And they all had a dagger to defend themselves and five pieces of nutrients. One nutrient could cover one meal. However, every player who came to the Red Planet for the first time would leave the five nutrients for later when they needed them most, instead of using them all up when they came up.

So contestants would make it themselves when they could. The Red Planet was a planet that had not yet been developed by the Empire. There was plenty of vegetation and countless beasts and Stellar Beasts. As long as they had a certain level of knowledge and survival skills, they would not starve to death on such a planet.

After a simple breakfast, Luo Xingzhou packed his things and then had to set off again. Although he could also continue to stay in this Level B Stellar Beast's territory for another day or two. But other Stellar Beasts would not come to this place. He needed to find other Stellar Beasts to feed Jiu Tang. And in that way, Jiu Tang and himself could continue to improve.

When he learned that Jiu Tang had followed him here, he shifted from a passive survival mood to an active attack mood on this planet.

When Luo Xingzhou was packing up his stuff, Jiu Tang would help on the side. It made the audience of the live stream exclaim that Jiu Tang was the awakened one. A vein that could help to kill and do the housework. What a great go-to partner.

"Have you noticed that Jiu Tang's color has become lighter today?"

"It must be that he's digesting and absorbing the Level B Stellar Beast he swallowed yesterday. The power of a Level B Stellar Beast is huge. Jiu Tang has just awakened. Since it didn't explode by the huge power of the Stellar Beast, it must have great potential. Its color shows, I guess, that it might not have completely absorbed that beast. I think its color will become green as it first showed up yesterday."

"In fact, I still think the blood-red bracelet looks good."

"Didn't you guys find Luo Xingzhou's complexion is much better than yesterday?"

"Of course. Luo Xingzhou was an ordinary person before awakening. So, he became a Powerman after his awakening. His physical quality would be improved. And when he levels up his powers, his physical quality will be enhanced even further. I bet his current Physical Power is definitely not at Level E. But what level he is now could only be found after the show."

"That's right. Or why would so many people envy the awakened Powerman? In addition to becoming stronger, Powerman's Physical Power and lifespan will both increase. Unfortunately, there are too few ordinary people who can awaken halfway like Luo Xingzhou. Most Powerman's power is born with them. There are too few examples of people like Luo Xingzhou who awakened when they were on the verge of death. Because they might actually get killed. And if Luo Xingzhou hadn't awakened to a special power, he wouldn't have been able to survive the situation yesterday even if he had awakened."