18. The Duan Pharmaceutical Group

Many people in the audience watching the live broadcast laughed heartily. Of the remaining Live channels, Luo Xingzhou and his group had the best atmosphere.

Among the viewers watching the live stream now, there were many old acquaintances of Luo Xingzhou. They were attracted by the video highlights on other platforms. Now watching Luo Xingzhou on the live stream, they had a lot of emotions.

"Luo Xingzhou has changed a lot compared to the old days. The Wu family is really damned. Wu Xingzhou used to be kind and friendly with others all the time. But at that time, he had a very cheerful character and smiled all the time. At that time, he was a very well-protected and naive boy. Not to mention fighting and killing, he had never even cooked a meal. There was no way he could do housework. Nowadays, Luo Xingzhou is almost unrecognizable."

"Yes, previously Wu Xingzhou was the son of the Wu family and had Dr. Luo's protection. But he had never been arrogant in his dealings with others. Except for those who can't see him being good, it's really hard for others to find his flaws."

"What you guys said is really sad. Now Luo Xingzhou is able to fight and kill, and he is even able to cook. If he had not been recognized, who would have thought that he would be the young master carefully raised by a big family? He must have been forced to come to this."

"The Wu family people are really cruel and shameless. Wu Zhenqiu and Duan Cheng are all bastards! I'll put the words right here, hey, the Wus, if you guys can come to me, see if I will wet my pants!"

"I'm so scared! Pah! The Wu family! I will not buy any more products from the Wu Group. If I buy their products, I will cut my hand off."

Luo Xingzhou's experience really made people feel sympathetic. The reason for this was mostly due to Dr. Luo's reputation in the pharmaceutical industry. He had developed and launched several pharmaceuticals for no charge. He didn't ask for any patent fees, which brought the cost of the medicines down significantly and benefited many people.

Therefore, when Luo Han got married to the Wu family, her status was way more important than Wu Zhenqiu's. However, right after Dr. Luo had an accident, Wu Zhenqiu revealed his real character. His disgusting face made people sick.

Previously, the Wu family could handle the public perception, so what Wu Zhenqiu did was only known to a small group of people, and did not spread widely on Stellarnet. This time, because Luo Xingzhou became a dark horse in the Survival Live Show, what the Wu family did could no longer be covered up and became known to a wider range of people.

Many people spontaneously protested against the Wu Group and refused to use any of the Wu Group's products. The trend soon spread from the Live channel to other platforms. More and more people joined the bandwagon, which caused the Wu Group's stock to drop that day.

Wu Zhenqiu was so angry that he lost his temper. What made him angry the most was that his company's cooperation with several companies under the Huo Family had been suspended for some unknown reason a while ago. It was only because the news had not yet spread that it did not cause much harm to the Wu family for the time being.

But he would never have imagined that the Wu family would be shaken up so much just because his son, whom he didn't think much of, had participated in a show. If he didn't handle it well, the group's stock would continue to fall in the following days. How many billions of star coins would be evaporated?

He always thought that family scandals should be kept secret. But Luo Xingzhou went to a show and became famous, which made the scandal of the Wu family get exposed. If it were not for the fact that he could not get in touch with Luo Xingzhou and Luo Han, he would have called them up and cursed them.

After smashing some stuff, Wu Zhengqiu finally vented some of his anger. After calming down, he waved his hand to let everyone out. Then he called Duan Cheng. He had saved a way out for himself. When he chose to go down that road, he had a backup plan in place.

The call was answered. The man wearing glasses and looking gentle appeared on the holographic screen again. He fixed his frame and asked, "What's up? Do you have news already?"

"No. I have something else to discuss with you. Is it convenient for you to talk now?" Wu Zhenqiu asked.

Duan Cheng nodded, "Yeah, just say what you want to say."

Wu Zhenqiu asked, "How long before your medicine will be available? Now my family's reputation is affected by that sinful son. My stock price is down. I need to turn the situation around. I think you want the same. Your reputation has also been affected by the resurgence of the Luo family. I think you are also desperate to get out of the shadow of that old man."

An obscure light flashed in Duan Cheng's eyes. Although he wanted what Wu Zhenqiu offered, it did not mean that he would be happy to hear those words. However, now Wu Zhenqiu was the one he was working with. And Luo Xingzhou, that boy, might have something important. He needed to continue working with Wu Zhenqiu.

After a moment of silence, he said, "Then you should prepare for the launch. Let me know when the time and address are ready. We will let the whole Interstellar Empire know that the Duan Pharmaceutical Group is successfully developed by me. It is me who can increase the chances of advancement of Powermen and Beastmen who are in the bottleneck stage."

"Duan No.1 Medicament, the first one to be released, will increase the upgrade chance of Level C Powermen and Beastmen by 50%. Duan No. 2 Medicament will increase the upgrade chance of Level B Powermen and Beastmen by 30%. Duan No. 3 Medicament will increase the upgrade chance of Level A Powermen and Beastmen by 10%. In the future, I will continue to launch Duan No.4 or even higher-grade medicines to open up the kingdom of Duan Pharmaceutical Group!

Duan Cheng's eyes were shining. It was as if he could already see the image that he was surrounded by pharmacists, Beastmen, and Powermen. The Interstellar Empire will only remember him, Dr. Duan, the Great Apothecary, in the future.

Wu Zhenqiu also got excited, "Good! The Duan Pharmaceutical Group will be sold exclusively by my company, the Wu Group. I believe the Wu Group's stock will have a rising wave. Haha, Mr. Duan, I hope we have good cooperation."

"Of course, I hope our business will be good." Duan Cheng smiled pleasantly as well. After he got the secret medicine from Luo Xingzhou, his name would stay in the history books of the Empire forever.

Wu Xingyu and his mother were the most worried people to see the Wu Group's stock fall. This time they could not continue to deceive themselves. They knew that Luo Xingzhou's existence could no longer be hidden from Wu Zhenqiu, who must have known about it.

Ren Fei would never want to go back to her old life hidden in the shadows. She had to hold on to her position as the First Lady of the Wu family. By the way, her son could help her.

Ren Fei grabbed her son and said, "Xingyu, I remember you mentioned that you met the Third Prince before. You must make him like you. With him on our side, no one will be able to bully us in this family. Even if your father gets that little bastard back, he won't be able to shake your position as heir to the Wu family."

"Third Prince?" Ren Fei's suggestion made Wu Xingyu's heart beat faster. But he held a shy look, "I don't even know how the Third Prince feels about me."

Ren Fei, however, became more and more confident, "My son, you are so good-looking. Who won't like you? I know better than anyone what type a man would prefer. With me as your guide, you will get him."

Wu Xingyu acted shyly, "Mom..."

No matter what the Third Prince was like, even if it was for the status, the spouse of the Third Prince, Wu Xingyu would feel attracted. No, even a lower position was worth pursuing, as long as it had some connection with royalty. Wu Xingyu felt the urge to do so.