30. Power Level Evaluation

This survival live show was announced to end early on the night of the 25th day due to unexpected circumstances. But no viewers or netizens objected. If the show continued, it would be accused by the public of letting these contestants murdered.

The process of rescue was also streamed live. Unfortunately, the bug that awakened was at Level S. Fortunately, when the Titan Stellar Jelly Fish at Level S first awakened, the show found it in time and immediately sent soldiers in mechanical suits to rescue the contestants. Due to the timely rescue, there were no fatalities.

Except for Luo Xingzhou, his group, Nile, and Ding Changhuan, the rest of the contestants were far away from the lake. So when they were suddenly taken away from Red Planet in the middle of the night by soldiers in mechanical suits who landed from the sky, these players were confused by the situation. When they regained communication and saw the videos that the dense mass of bugs flying out on the Stellarnet, they had goose bumps and felt scared.

Luo Xingzhou and his team, who finally returned to the ship, also felt lucky. Huo Zhijun and Lena hugged each other tightly. When the two girls let go of each other, their eyes were red.

After leaving Red Planet, they were first given full body disinfection. No one knew what kind of germs might exist on the Red Planet, an unexplored planet. When they came out of the sterilization room, the program staff returned their personal terminals to them.

The contestants had not been in contact with the outside world for nearly a month. The first thing they did after getting their personal terminals was to contact their families and friends to report their safety.

Luo Xingzhou was worried about his mother's condition day and night. When he got his terminal back, the first thing he did was to call the doctor who was treating his mother.

During the time on the Red Planet, there was no way for the players to know what was going on outside. But it was not hard for Luo Xingzhou to guess what had already happened. First of all, he joined this show as an ordinary person. But he suddenly got his power awakened. This would absolutely draw a lot of people's attention. Then his real identity was unlikely to be kept secret. Secondly, the appearance of a Level S Mobile Plankton on Red Planet just then would certainly make the whole Stellarnet and even the whole Interstellar Empire a huge tremor in the situation, which he hoped would drown out his very existence. However, before his identity was exposed, such a wish might still be possible.

Luo Xingzhou was somewhat disturbed. He was worried that his mother would be discovered and harassed by the Wu family. So as soon as he got his personal terminal, he went over to the side and called Dr. Stafford, his mother's doctor.

At first, Dr. Stafford didn't even know that Luo Xingzhou had ventured into a survival show until his performances in the show became trending on the Stellarnet. Dr. Stafford kept up with the live show since then but didn't reveal it to Luo Han. At the same time, he also learned how Luo Xingzhou got the star coins he took out when he sent Luo Han to the hospital.

"Mr. Luo, please rest assured that Miss Luo's current condition has stabilized and has not continued to deteriorate. A batch of donated medicine was recently sent to our hospital, which relieved Miss Luo's urgent needs. Moreover, Mr. Luo, please don't worry. No one has leaked the whereabouts of your mother. No one has come to bother Miss Luo at the moment."

Luo Xingzhou breathed a sigh of relief and thanked Dr. Stafford.

After all the contestants had called their families and friends, Jack personally received them. The incident that players met a Level S Mobile Plankton, a.k.a. bugs, on the Red Planet was technically a huge mistake the show had made. They didn't do a good job of mapping before the game. They were responsible for it.