27. The Battle on the Red Planet (2)

However, some people were just watching for the fun and were making unhelpful exclamations in the comments section, like "Wow, this is the Mobile Planktons come to life. Soon, these people's very unfriendly attitudes angered the already angry and worried audience. Then, viewers cursed these people to get offline. Those who went further were kicked out of the live streaming platform.

As Feng Zhan looked at those Mobile Planktons getting closer and closer to Luo Xingzhou and his companions, and the sound of buzzing flight bugs was clearly visible, his forehead veined. At that moment, the alarm in his room sounded an alert. The butler outside broke in. After seeing Feng Zhan's state, the butler exclaimed, "Young Master, you're in energy outburst again? I'll go get help!"

"Wait... Wait a second!" Feng Zhan gritted his teeth and asked word by word with unbearable pain, "Has the military sent anyone over there?"

The butler hurriedly said, "The military has sent the nearest First Army troops to the Red Planet."

"Good."

There was blood seeping out of the corner of Feng Zhan's mouth.

The butler was incomparably anxious. But at this moment, he couldn't even get close to Feng Zhan because Feng Zhan was surrounded by his energy storm. His spiritual power was outbreaking. Feng Zhan was the centre of his energy-storm. Everything except the light computer in front of him was destroyed by his energy storm. If the butler had forced his way in, the butler would have been equally torn apart.

"Young master. Calm down! I'll get you medicine"

Feng Zhan struggled to close his eyes. At that moment, the storm around him seemed to be smaller.

"I'll try," Feng Zhan said.

On the Red Planet, Luo Xingzhou and Fang Yang were not surprised that the ordinary beasts were running away with them in the opposite direction from where the Mobile Planktons were, as were the Stellar Beasts. The Stellar Beasts passed by them without even looking back, just running for their lives.

"Prepare for battle!" Luo Xingzhou and Fang Yang said to each other after looking at each other.

The bugs behind them were too close. Running any further would only be a waste of energy for them. They should kill a wave of bugs first.

Luo Xingzhou ordered, "Fang Yang and I will take the main attack. The rest of you take care of the leaky ones."

"Be careful!"

   "Jiu Tang, let's do it!"

The vines, which originally wrapped around Luo Xingzhou's arm peacefully, instantly stretched out. In the twinkling of an eye, Jiu Tang burst out dozens of vines and attacked the insects flying from behind. The dense vines stopped half of the bugs, and Fang Yang used his power to form cones of soil as weapons to attack the other half of the wave. The remaining four tried to stay calm. When they saw any bugs leaving the blocking barrier laid by Luo Xingzhou and Fang Yang, they took the initiative to pounce on those troubles. For a while, not a single bug crossed the six of them.

In the real-time comment section, the viewers were discussing intensely.

"Well, these bugs don't seem to be very powerful. Jiu Tang pierced a bug with each of its dozens of vines. Jiu Tang's combat power is really powerful."

"Huh, easy for you guys to say. This is only the first wave. The most fearful thing about running into bugs is being surrounded by these bugs. Now it's because the bugs behind them haven't caught up yet. If they are surrounded by overwhelming bugs, even if they are powerful, they will be exhausted from the battle. Once their physical strength and power are depleted, they'll just wait to be gnawed by the bugs."

"I wish them luck. I hope they last a little longer. The show replied that they had sent the rescue down. They will definitely get the survivors back."

"Luo Xingzhou is amazing. Guys, guess what his power level is?"

"It's hard to say. His Wood Power is too special. But I can foresee that as long as he survives, his future development is definitely above Fang Yang."

"Huo Zhijun and Lena, the two girls, are also very brave. They have been working hard to kill the bugs. That Ding Changhuan is such a troublemaker. Nile, the big guy, is unlucky to run into Ding Changhuan."