20. Nile, the Righteous One (2)

Nile called back to his companion, then turned and said, "So you're here, Fang Yang. Changhuan is your buddy, right? I met him after he lost his way. I've been taking him with me for the past few days."

Ding Changhuan?

Luo Xingzhou and his teammates looked at each other. They didn't expect Nile's companion to be Ding Changhuan, the hypocrite.

Mi Luo disdainfully clicked his tongue and said, "What a lucky man. First, he had Fang Yang, a Level B Powerman, to protect him, and then he met Nile, a Level B Beastman, to protect him."

Ding Changhuan did not expect to run into Fang Yang and the group of people who saved him. On that rainy night, these people saw with their own eyes what he had done. Especially Fang Yang, he was the one Ding Changhuan pushed out to that Stellar Beast.

No, he couldn't let these people tell Nile what he had done. He was lucky to run into Nile, a stupid yet strong guy. If he lost the help of this strong idiot, he didn't know how he would survive next. He must not let these people, especially Fang Yang, spoil his plans.

Thinking this way, he no longer hid from them. He hurriedly came out from behind Nile and said with tears in his eyes, "Brother Yang, I am relieved to see that you are fine. I was worried about your safety after I lost the way and separated from you that day. Brother Yang, I'm so happy to see that you're okay."

Nile, that strong yet a bit slow man, actually comforted Ding Changhuan, "Changhuan, what are you worrying about? Although he's not as good as me, he'll have no problem surviving. You see, he's lucky too. He ran into so many people."

Well... Except that all these people were very weak and of little use in Neil's eyes.

Then Nile said to Fang Yang, "Fang Yang, you're still a Level B Powerman. How can you let Changhuan worry about you all day long?  You didn't even rush to find Changhuan's whereabouts after he got lost. Instead, you're laughing and having fun with these people."

Luo Xingzhou and his teammates immediately tried to argue. However, they were speechless at Nile's accusation of not knowing the real situation. Fang Yang held a gloomy expression. It was true that he and Ding Changhuan were having a great time before. But how could he forget the scene when Ding Changhuan betrayed him and wanted him to die? Not to mention, now that they met again, Ding Changhuan actually upheld such a statement, which really made him feel sick.

With tears in his eyes, Ding Changhuan looked at Fang Yang pleadingly, hoping that Fang Yang would not expose him.

Mi Luo wanted to reveal the true character of this bastard. However, Chen Kangning stopped him and gestured him to look in Fang Yang's direction. This should be resolved by Fang Yang, the person who Ding Chenghuan had betrayed. They should not make any decisions on their own.

Lena and Huo Zhijun also felt sick at Ding Chenghuan. But they equally knew that Fang Yang should be the one to make a decision on this. The two girls simply dragged Luo Xingzhou to the lakeside to clean the fish they had just caught and to prepare their dinner.

Fang Yang looked down and laughed softly. Trying to hold back his mocking expression, he said to Ding Changhuan, "Ding Changhuan, I'll let bygones be bygones. But from now on, we are strangers. Don't call me Brother Yang. I don't dare to accept this. Nile, you can't know a person from appearance. That's the only reminder I can give you. You should be careful."

For the sake of growing up together, Fang Yang did not reveal Ding Changhuan's true character to Nile. But it was the best he could do.

Ding Changhuan was secretly relieved. However, his tears kept falling, and his expression looked very upset. However, when he was about to say something more, Fang Yang looked up at him coldly. Fang Yang's gaze made Ding Changhuan startled, and he swallowed immediately those pretentious lines he had prepared. He was afraid that if he did this, Fang Yang would be really angered by him and would no longer care about their previous friendship.

However, Nile was very displeased, "Fang Yang, what do you mean by that? You are a big man. How can you be so small-minded?"

Fang Yang looked at Nile indifferently, and his tone was indifferent too. "Sorry, I don't know him well."

His cold attitude irritated Nile, who despised Fang Yang in his heart, 'Is this girly guy still a man? He leaves Ding Changhuan behind. I have to take Ding Changhuan with me. By the time the game is over and I can leave, people will definitely think I'm a hero. There are so many viewers on the Live Channel of the show. They will all see how great I am. They will call me Nile, the Rigtious One!'

However, he had no way that his audience on Live Channel was scolding him in the real-time comments. Of course, the audience who despised and criticized Ding Changhuan was more. And the language they used was even more insulting.

The audience didn't understand. And Fang Yang had kindly reminded Nile. The viewers felt that Nile was not being understanding.

"I'm so mad at him. How could I be a fan of such an idiot in the first place? Fang Yang has reminded you that your sidekick Ding Changhuan is a venomous serpent! Why can't you understand him in the right way?"

"Nile, you idiot! I will think of the money I rewarded you before as throwing them into the sea. From now on, you won't get a penny from me. I'd rather donate the money than give it to you."