15. All Scheming (2)

"And I doubt that Dr. Luo left anything good behind before he disappeared. Don't you think it's weird for Luo Xingzhou to awaken his psychic powers at this time?"

Tang Xiaojun's heart beat faster. "Dad, are you saying that Luo Xingzhou awakened his psychic powers through some kind of potion left behind by his grandfather?"

Tang Wei said, "You should not expect too much. Even if you can't become a Powerman, there's nothing wrong with being an ordinary person."

Tang Xiaojun admitted that his father was right. "But one must have some dream to pursue, right?"

Tang Wei laughed and scolded his son, "Get out."

Wu Zhenqiu was very reluctant to believe Tang Wei's words. He knew very well the situation of the son born by Luo Han. Luo Xingzhou was an ordinary person. How could he possibly be a Powerman?

But Tang Wei couldn't possibly make up a story to tell him. He could only find his assistant and ask him, "Is there anything about Xingzhou on Stellarnet?"

"I'll check it out right away."

The assistant turned around and searched for the Stellarnet. He didn't find anything about Wu Xingzhou, but he did find something about Luo Xingzhou. When he saw those remarks, he almost didn't dare to step into Wu Zhenqiu's office. Even he, an assistant, could not say with his conscience that Wu Zhenqiu was a good husband and a good father after reading these. It was just that he didn't expect the former young master would go to risk his life on that kind of show for money. If he hadn't had the good fortune to awaken his power, he would have been dead by now.

But for the sake of his work, the assistant only gave Wu Zhenqiu a few video clips, including the initial near-death awakening of powers against a Level B Stellar Beast. As he watched, he was sweating. Luo Xingzhou could awaken in that kind of situation, he could only feel admiration rather than jealousy.

In that situation, how many people could keep their heads cool so as to fight back and win? He couldn't do it anyway.

Wu Zhenqiu waved his hand to let his assistant leave. He turned on his personal terminal to watch the video, and now he could finally be sure that Tang Wei was not deceiving him. Wu Xingzhou had really awakened his powers to become a Wood Powerman. And his powers were so powerful.

However, Wu Zhenqiu was very unhappy with the fact that Luo Xingzhou had changed his previous family name. 'How should he change my family name?' Wu Zhenqiu dialed a phone number without thinking, but the phone number was canceled.

Wu Zhenqiu's face fell. Luo Han actually canceled her previous phone number. Did that mean she wanted to completely cut off contact with him? That woman really thought she could live well without him? Bullshit. Wu Xingzhou was forced to participate in this kind of program.

Wu Zhenqiu was in an unpleasant mood and called his assistant into his office, "Check immediately which planet Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou are staying on. And tell me as soon as you have the results."

"Yes, boss."

After the assistant left, Wu Zhenqiu fell into deep thought again. At the beginning, Wu Xingzhou was personally diagnosed by Dr. Luo that there was no possibility that he was a Powerman. But now the fact was that Luo Xingzhou had awakened into a Poweman. Did that old thing hide something from him?

Damn it! Wu Zhenqiu suspected, as did Tang Wei, that Dr. Luo had developed a potion that could stimulate awakening. And they suspected that Dr. Luo had already used this potion on Luo Xingzhou. If he could get this potion, how much wealth could he bring to the Wu Group?

"That old thing is really guarding against me!' Wu Zhenqiu thought conspiratorially.

Wu Zhenqiu dialed a number and in a short while the phone was connected.

"Duan Cheng, Wu Xingzhou has awakened his powers, and his level can't be low. What's going on?" Wu Zhenqiu said directly.

Duan Cheng had been working in the lab, making final preparations for the launch of his new potions. Astonished by this, he said, "Impossible! How could he have awakened? Didn't Dr. Luo conclude long ago that he could only be an ordinary person?"

"Look at this video." Wu Zhenqiu referred to the evidence and sent the videos over.

Duan Cheng looked at the videos right now. Seeing the vines appearing when Luo Xingzhou first awakened and the scene that a Level B Stellar Beast fell, his eyes widened. He felt the same as Wu Zhenqiu, "How is this possible? Could it be..."

Wu Zhenqiu said, "You thought of it too, right? You didn't expect that old thing to guard not only against me, but also against you, his student. Maybe only Luo Luan can gain his complete trust."

His words made Duan Cheng's pupils shrink. Yes, he was jealous of his senior classmate. Dr. Luo treated Luo Luan as his own son, yet was always less close to him. So he easily fell for Wu Zhenqiu's bribes and did not hesitate to go against his teacher. In his opinion, because Dr. Luo was unkind to him, then he should not be unrighteous to Dr. Luo.

Now when he thought that his teacher might really be defending himself and not handing over the most important potion to him, Duan Cheng had a resentful look. However, he changed into a gentle look in a flash. He looked at Wu Zhenqiu and said, "First of all, you have to be sure of the existence of this potion.

Wu Zhenqiu nodded, "Yes. So, I asked people to look for the whereabouts of Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou. As long as we find them, we will naturally find out if there is a potion."

Duan Cheng's eyes became enthusiastic. "Good, I will also entrust someone to keep an eye on their whereabouts. It may be easier for me to find them than for you. However, we have to make a deal. If that kind of potion exists, you have to give it to me to do the research."

"No problem, Mr. Duan. We've always worked well together."

"Good. I hope our work will have results."

The two hypocrites smiled up across the screen.