7. Huo Junting

When Huo Zhijun and Lena came out again after taking a break to adjust, it was already dark. They found Luo Xingzhou and the other two were gathered around the bonfire. At the same time, they smelled the very strong good scent of roasted meat. The two girls' stomachs immediately grumbled. They uncontrollably exchanged a look and then walked over with smiles.

They were mentally prepared for this show. And, they were not bad at all. At this point, their mindset had already recovered. Otherwise, they would have applied for the launch long ago.   

The two had just walked towards the boys when Mi Luo had heard the movement behind them. He turned his head and waved at them, "Hey, gorgeous! Come over for dinner. Xingzhou's cooking is amazing! You're so lucky."

As they got closer, they realized that Mi Luo and Chen Kangning were giving Luo Xingzhou a hand. They were brushing the seasoning on the roast. Luo Xingzhou was the one turning the ingredients. And there was a pot with soup glugging in it. Lena laughed, "That's great! No wonder our stomachs growled at the scent. I feel like I could eat a whole cow right now. Xingzhou, is there anything we can do?"

She took the initiative to address Luo Xingzhou the way Mi Luo addressed him. By doing this, she was expressing her gratitude and respect to Luo Xingzhou. Well, Mi Luo was totally attracted by Luo Xingzhou's cooking skills.  That was why he tried to get close to him.

Luo Xingzhou looked up at them and smiled, "The food is almost ready. You can start eating after you wash up."

"Mr. Chen, please," Huo Zhijun said politely.

Chen Kangning gave them a bucket of water. Huo Zhijun and Lena went to wash up happily. Afterwards, the five of them gathered around the fire to enjoy their dinner. After eating the roast meat, Lena sang a few songs, which drew many viewers of the Live channels to reward the five of them. Many felt that they had the best atmosphere among the group. At least so far, the audience didn't see anyone with bad intentions in the five.

During the show, Huo Zhijun and Lena exchanged a look that they both understood. They, like Mi Luo, had made up their minds to team up with Luo Xingzhou. The two girls were also unable to cook. They had done a lot of strategy and preparation work before coming here, but they realized that their knowledge base did not mean their practical ability when they were actually doing it.

Their cooking was so bad that they could be compared to Chen Kangning. Tonight was the best meal they had ever had on the Red Planet. They didn't want to go back to the old days.

To get Luo Xingzhou to accept them, they must make themselves useful. After all, the two girls were rare Powermen.

The first step they took was to offer to take the night shift for everyone. The three boys did not refuse. The five of them split into two groups. The two girls were in the first half of the night and the three boys were in the second half. Everyone was able to sleep half the night in peace.

In the latter half of the night, when Luo Xingzhou got up for his night shift, he secretly released Jiu Tang in a place where the camera could not see him. Jiu Tang could not resist trying to swallow the weird plant in the flower field. It basically ate everything.

At first, Jiu Tang swam out like a snake. However, when it was out of the range of everyone's perception, it stretched out two vines and then ran like a human being with these two vines.

Luo Xingzhou's eyes were slightly closed. Jiu Tang was his semblance. So, what Jiu Tang was experiencing and seeing could also be felt and seen by Luo Xingzhou.

Jiu Tang was running fast in the darkness of the night. Because of its small size, and because it was surrounded by tall bushes, even if there was a camera following it, it was hard to catch it on such a dark night. When Jiu Tang finally arrived at the edge of the flower field, it slid into the flower field like a snake and disappeared.