8. Feng Zhan

If it was someone else, Feng Zhan would not have wasted any time in continuing the conversation. But now it was Huo Junting who was talking to him, so Feng Zhan continued, "At the moment, we have not found the remains of the ship in and around their crash site, which means the search needs to continue."

Feng Zhan's long sentence made Huo Junting's heart actually grow a bizarre sense of satisfaction. Then, he mentally spat out his own spinelessness. Then he said, "So, up to now, you can't be sure that Dr. Luo was killed. There is still a chance that he will survive. Feng Zhan, do you think the Wu family has anything to do with Dr. Luo's crash? Just when Dr. Luo's ship crashed, Wu Zhenqiu brought his illegitimate son back home. I think he was looking forward to Dr. Luo's death. And, Miss Luo and her son are in a really bad situation."

"What's their situation?" Feng Zhan asked in a rare initiative.

Huo Junting told Feng Zhan about the information he had found out and Luo Xingzhou joined a Survival Live Show to raise money. "... Don't worry. Now, Luo Xingzhou has been blessed by the disaster. He accidentally triggered his powers on the first day of the Survival Live Show. If Dr. Luo knew about it, he would be happy for his grandson."

"Emm.  Send me the address of the show." Feng Zhan ordered indifferently.

"Wait. Feng Zhan, do you want to watch this kind of show? I am telling you, my little sister is so cross the line this time. She dared to sign up for this show secretly without telling anyone. If she wasn't lucky enough to be saved by Luo Xingzhou, she would have been left with nothing but bones. When she comes back, I will teach her a good lesson."

"Address!" Feng Zhan's forehead veined. Apparently, he couldn't stand Huo Junting's nagging.

"Oh, I'll send it to you now..."

Just after sending the address to Feng Zhan, Huo Junting was about to say something else. However, the hologram in front of him had disappeared, and apparently, Feng Zhan had already hung up. Huo Junting said with some displeasure, "Just after you used me, you don't want to talk anymore. I shouldn't have told you about what I found out."

However, if there was a second time, Huo Junting would still tell Feng Zhan about the situation of the Luo family in the first place. Because Feng Zhan needed Dr. Luo's help. But no one knew if Dr. Luo was alive or dead. Maybe not only the Wu family was behind the operation, but also those who wanted Feng Zhan dead. Maybe these forces worked together to make the situation what it was.

Either way, the Wu family was terrible. To the Wu family or the Luo family, their dinner leftovers were worth enough money to save Luo Han. But the Wu family drove this woman and child to their desperate situation.

Wu Zhenqiu was really shameless.

Just thinking about it made Huo Junting angry, not to mention the fact that Luo Xingzhou had just saved his little sister. And Huo Junting immediately summoned his subordinate, "What business does our family have with the Wu family? All business with the Wu family will be stopped immediately, even if we have to pay the breach of contract. Stop it all. In the future, no one is allowed to have any dealings with the Wu family."

"Second Master... Do I need to inform Chairman Hou of this decision?"

Huo Junting said, "Follow my order first. I will tell him personally. I don't believe that the one who saved his precious daughter is not worth the business with the Wu family. And the people of the Wu family are nothing good. They don't deserve our continued dealings with them."

"Yes, sir, I'll get right on it." The subordinate understood the importance of this favor that Luo XIngzhou had done to them. Besides, it was the Wu family who wanted to have a connection with them. They didn't need to make friends with the Huo family.