17. Nile, Wake up

The popularity of Ding Changhuan's Live channel was at the bottom of the list, but there were still people who would come over to take a look at him from time to time. These viewers were not his fans but wanted to see how he would make a fool of himself after leaving Fang Yang. Everyone saw him as a joke.

Ding Changhuan's performance in the first two days after abandoning Fang Yang did meet the needs of this audience. He was either stinky from the cave or was chased by a wild animal. What was more, the creature that chased him was a beast, not a Stellar Beast, and the worst part was the problem of eating. He could not do anything with his hands. He had no choice but to look for wild fruits to feed his hunger.

He really did not want to go outside again. He thought he'd better find a safe place to squat until the one-month time limit arrived, then he could leave the Red Planet. But when his stomach growled, he had to get out of the cave to find some food. He would have liked to have the nutrient solution. But his luggage was carried by Fang Yang. For this reason, he secretly cursed Fang Yang and his team and blamed them for being meddlesome to save Fang Yang.

However, Ding Changhuan was really lucky. Because wild fruits that could feed the hungry were not so easy to find. When he was dizzy from hunger, a man appeared in his field of vision. Ding Changhuan ran over to him in a frenzy of joy. The person he met was unexpected to the audience. It was Nile, a contestant at Level B, the same as Fang Yang.

Ding Changhuan didn't dare to tell Nile that he had abandoned Fang Yang, but only said that he had been separated from Fang Yang because they had met a Level B Stellar Beast. He said that he was willing to do all the chores for Nile as long as he would take him along.

Nile's Beast form was a bear. He was tall, strong, and muscular. In such places, he made people feel safe.

After hearing Ding Changhuan's words, Nile grinned, showing his white teeth, and said cheerfully, "So you're Fang Yang's minion. Okay, you can follow me. You look like you haven't eaten for several days. Have this piece of meat."

Ding Changhuan wept tears of joy when he received the dried roast meat. He didn't mind that the meat was tasteless and dry and gobbled it up.

Nile's eyes flashed with triumph. From his point of view, the only person who could make him pay some attention to this Survival Live Show was Fang Yang. Because Fang Yang was a Level B player like him. Of course, he didn't think Fang Yang could be his competitor at all. In his eyes, Fang Yang was just a good-looking guy. He felt that Fang Yang's real fighting power was not even close to his.

See, now Fang Yang even lost his minion, which meant it would be difficult for Fang Yang to deal with a Level B Stellar Beast. He thought that when he brought Fang Yang's minion back to him safe and sound, he could enjoy the look on Fang Yang's face and even receive Fang Yang's appreciation.

Nile's viewers initially thought the same as Nile, 'Isn't this Fang Yang's minion? Haha, Fang Yang even lost his minion. How can he compete with our Nile?'

"What's wrong with Fang Yang? He even lost his minion? He's too useless, right? Is his Level B a false declaration?"

But some viewers switched the live channels of several contestants from time to time. Originally, they were quite optimistic about Nile. Now they were so angry that they scolded him for being stupid.

"How dare you keep anyone with you! Nile's beast form is a bear. Is his head filled with garbage too? Being looked at by Ding Changhuan, that angelic bitch, with a few grateful and adoring eyes, he lost his mind then? He does not want to end up getting himself killed, right? If so, he will only be called a fool."

"What's going on? What's wrong with our Nile?"

"His fans are stupid too! Go to other Live channels and do some reviews, especially the review of the part when Ding Changhuan is staying with Fang Yang!"

Some of the fans were still speaking for Nile, while others went to review other livestreams. Then, all the viewers who had watched the review of what Ding Changhuan had done came back to his comment section cursing him for being a jerk, and for his evil intentions.

"He had almost killed Fang Yang, now he's trying to get Nile killed."

"Nile, wake up! Ding Changhuan is an angelic bitch! You'll get yourself killed sooner or later if you bring him along."

"Nile, can you be smart? Hurry up and get rid of that pest around you."

"Nile thinks he's a hero now. He thinks he's saving beauty, haha."

Nile couldn't even see or hear the real-time comments whether they were mocking or anxious. So he continued to take Ding Changhuan on the road with him smugly. And, he enjoyed the adoring eyes from Ding Changhuan, which made Nile's fans so discouraged.

Luo Xingzhou and his team didn't think twice about what Ding Changhuan would go through. Even Fang Yang did not mention Ding Changhuan in the following days, but he tried to integrate himself into the new team. He did not take over the leadership of the team just because he had the highest level in this team, which made Luo Xingzhou and the other members of the team think highly of Fang Yang. It was Ding Changhuan's loss to give up such a person.

The weather was good that night, and they didn't come across any caves, so they camped out in the open.

After a good meal, Lena counted her fingers and said, "It's our 20th day on the Red Planet, right? We'll be free after the next ten days."

Her voice was light and cheerful. Although with the company and help of these companions, she felt that they should be the most relaxed team. But for them, who were used to enjoying the advanced technology of the interstellar era, the days on the Red Planet were still tough as hell. Only the food could soothe their hearts.

Thinking about it now, how could she be unhappy when she could get out in ten more days?

Huo Zhijun thought so too. But she had a proud nature. Even if she suffered, she wouldn't talk about it. She was not willing to let people underestimate her. She did not reveal her identity that she was the daughter of the Huo family. But her family was probably watching her performance on the Live channel, and she could not show any semblance of resignation.

She nodded and said, "Yes. Ten more days. These will pass quickly. When we leave The Red Planet, we'll have to go our separate ways. I guess we won't see each other again."

Mi Luo took charge of the atmosphere, "Who said it's hard to meet again? When we get back to the ship and get our personal terminals, we can exchange our contact information. What do you think?"

Chen Kangning knew Mi Luo was naive. By then, everyone would be on different planets, so it would be hard for them to meet again. But he didn't want to disappoint Mi Luo, so he said, "Yes, that's fine. Anyway, we have to get Xingzhou's contact information. When we leave, what Mi Luo can't let go of is definitely Xingzhou's great food."

"Me too." Fang Yang teasingly joined the conversation.

"Yes! Us too!" Lena and Huo Zhijun also laughed.

Viewers watching the live stream felt the same way. One person even suggested in a live comment, "I think Luo Xingzhou might as well open a restaurant and stay on the air after he leaves the Red Planet. I'm sure I'll be there every time."

"Yes! Every time I watch them eat, I can't wait to get into the screen and try the food to see if it's as good as it looks."

"We strongly urge Luo Xingzhou to open a restaurant when they get out."

"I don't know what planet Luo Xingzhou is from. But those who are on the same planet as him will be lucky."

Luo Xingzhou looked at Mi Luo and the others and laughed, "You've all given your opinion. Do I have the right to object?"

Mi Luo laughed, "Of course not. The minority obeys the majority. Don't you think so? Haha!"