28. Being Rescued (1)

Luo Xingzhou used his consciousness, or to be precise, his Spiritual Power, to control Jiu Tang. And his ability to control it was extremely strong. Every time Luo Xingzhou attacked, he was able to make Jiu Tang use the tip of its vines to strike through the fatal points of those bugs and then kill each one of them in a single move. Then, Jiu Tang soon absorbed the energy of those bugs, which soon became dried and hung on Jiu Tang's vines.

Jiu Tang split out forty-nine vines in total. A few minutes later, each vine was strung with about five bugs. Luo Xingzhou not only finished half of the bugs he was responsible for, but also had the spare time to help Fang Yang. A few more minutes later, through the efforts of the six, the number of bugs around them was rapidly decreasing.

Luo Xingzhou shouted, "Let's go! You guys go first. Fang Yang and I will catch up later."

"Okay!"

Then Chen Kangning and Mi Luo found out that even though Fang Yang was a Level B Powerman, his speed and efficiency in killing bugs were not as great as Luo Xingzhou's. Maybe it was because they had different types of power. Luo Xingzhou, who had Jiu Tang to help him, was very good at group attacks. In addition, he had Jiu Tang to protect him, which made it difficult for the bugs to get close to him.

So, as soon as Luo Xingzhou gave the order, the four of them turned around and ran without hesitation. Luo Xingzhou and Fang Yang followed behind them, dealing with the bugs coming after them by using dirt cones and Jiu Tang's vines. The corporation of the six gained a little more time for their escape.

In just a few minutes, the viewers, who were watching the Live Channel, were thrilled at first. After a while, they kept commenting in the live comment section with "GOAT", "the greatest of all time", and other similar compliments. The viewers thought the six contestants were so cool. Especially Fang Yang and Luo Xingzhou! Their performance was so enjoyable to watch.

"OMG, did Luo Xingzhou really have no experience in killing bugs before? Guys, have you noticed that Luo Xingzhou usually kills the bugs in one hit? He didn't miss a single bug. Although Fang Yang's Power Level is higher, the bug's shell is very hard. The power of the dirt cone is not enough. Therefore, his efficiency in killing bugs is lower than Luo Xingzhou's. But he is good too."

"I hope they can survive. Otherwise, it will be a great loss to the Empire if they are killed on the Red Planet, especially Luo Xingzhou. Luo's a good fighter. His powers are the most lethal to the bugs."

"I don't have time to check it out now. I will watch the replay when they finish this wave of attacks. I agree that Luo Xingzhou's efficiency in killing bugs is remarkable. He didn't miss a single one. So, I think he didn't only get his power awakened. I think his Spiritual Power is very powerful too. It's amazing that he can operate so many vines at the same time."

"Luo Xingzhou is so awesome. By the way, Wu Zhenqiu is an asshole!"

Anyone who knew about the Mobile Planktons' appearance was following the live channel of the show. Seeing Luo Xingzhou and his companions started another run after killing a wave of bugs, Jack, the show's producer, found himself drenched in sweat. Even though the prop of his show was a big shot, he couldn't keep the news under wraps. If none of the contestants were left alive, his big boss would have been lambasted by the angry public as well.

  Fortunately, Luo Xingzhou participated in the show. Who would have thought Luo Xingzhou would be a dark horse?

Huo Junting was equally relieved to see that Huo Zhijun was safe and sound. And the time Luo Xingzhou and his team had gained by fighting off the bugs greatly increased the chances of a successful rescue. Now, Huo Junting believed that with Luo Xingzhou there, the rescue team would be able to bring the players back safely.

'Then my little sister owes Luo Xingzhou two lives,' Huo Junting thought to himself. Luo Xingzhou had done huge favors for the Huo family.

Seeing Luo Xingzhou successfully survive the first wave of crisis, Feng Zhan miraculously suppressed the storm power breaking in his mind. At this moment, his housekeeper was finally able to get close to him and successfully delivered the potion, which Dr. Luo left to him before he disappeared, to Feng Zhan's mouth.

On the other side, Nile and Ding Changhuan were not in a better situation than Luo Xingzhou's team. Faced with the bugs falling from the sky, Ding Changhuan could not push Nile out to block the shot for him this time. There were too many bugs. His Water Power, which can only be used to wash his face and hands or for fun, was useless in the presence of a vast array of bugs. The most he could do was to give some of the bugs a bath. He could only scream and hide behind Nile.