16. A New Teammate

Wu Xingyu and his mom tried to find someone to delete Luo Xingzhou's video on Stellarnet, but they were noticed as soon as they made a move. In the end, both the posts and the videos were still on fire on Stellarnet to attract more people. And the hack they approached warned them that the person behind the posts was not someone he could mess with. So this was the end of the story.

Wu Xingyu and his mother both had a secret hatred in their hearts. They didn't think anyone else would help Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou. They thought maybe the power behind that live show was too big, so that even though a lot of contestants were killed every day, the show still didn't go offline.

When Wu Zhenqiu came home, Wu Xingyu and Ren Fei didn't mention Luo Xingzhou. They knew that Wu Zhenqiu would not surf on Stellarnet, and they did not hear Wu Zhenqiu mention Luo Xingzhou until the break. They thought maybe they were too nervous.

When he returned to his room, Wu Xingyu went on Stellarnet to access Luo Xingzhou's live channel and registered an account to post real-time disapproving comments about Luo Xingzhou. However, he underestimated the number of followers Luo Xingzhou had today. As soon as he sent the first comment, his comment was replaced by other live comments, which had no effect.

Wu Xingyu didn't believe this. He bought an online army to throw mud at Luo Xingzhou in the comment section of the Live channel. Such comments appeared more and more, and even the most slow-witted netizens could see what was going on.

"What the hell... Who the hell is this jerk? Why did he come here to target Luo Xingzhou? Luo Xingzhou has nothing to be targeted."

"Pah, I think this one should be his illegitimate brother. Pah! He doesn't deserve a brother like Luo Xingzhou. Anyway, this must be that illegitimate son! The only thing he would do is to target Luo Xingzhou. As long as Luo Xingzhou is there, there will never be a second explanation for his status.

These comments were echoed by many people. More and more people believed that this group of people who suddenly appeared against Luo Xingzhou was the keyboard army bought by the illegitimate son. So everyone reported these IDs to the live streaming platform.

Within a short time, all of those IDs were canceled, and Wu Xingyu was furious that his identity had been revealed. He was about to continue his confrontation with Luo Xingzhou's supporters when he found out that he was kicked out of the Live channel. His account could no longer be logged in.

Wu Xingyu was so angry that he wanted to smash the Light Lap in his hand, but he was not satisfied. So he ordered his keyboard army to go to other forums, especially the platform where the videos were distributed, to continue to attack Luo Xingzhou. And there was a new round of quarrel on Stellarnet. Not long after the battle began, the keyboard army, including Wu Xingyu himself, was kicked out again. When he tried to log in again, he found that he couldn't log in to Stellarnet anymore.

"What the hell! That loser has people helping him? Those videos are fake! He must have cheated!" Wu Xingyu cursed angrily.

Huo Junting found that he was a beat behind every time. When he found out that the Live channel had been infiltrated by keyboard soldiers to attack Luo Xingzhou, he tried to kick them out. But before he could do so, someone else had already done that. Then he found that the sailors continued to group Luo Xingzhou in other places, but he was still a step behind. Someone else had taken care of it before he did so.

Huo Junting looked suspiciously at Luo Xingzhou, who was chatting pleasantly with his teammates on the Live channel. Who secretly helped Luo Xingzhou?  This person's ability was no less than his. However, if there was such a big power willing to be Luo Xingzhou's support, why didn't Luo Xingzhou receive help before? Or did the big power discover Luo Xingzhou's whereabouts only through this live program?

He wondered if this power was Feng Zhan, but he soon dismissed this idea. He couldn't think of Feng Zhan watching the Live channel and Stellarnet platforms all day long. Cleaning up those keyboard attackers at any time did not match Feng Zhan's image at all. So this couldn't be.

Or could this person be that big shot who suddenly appeared on Live channel and directly pushed him to second place?  Huo Junting looked at the top of the Live channel tycoon list. The player with the code name "Nuevo" was the top one on the list. His account "Second Master" was below him. He was inexplicably a little upset. He would like to drag the person in first place down to the second. But this person is obviously not short of money.  And he suspected that as soon as he dragged this person down, this one would immediately go back to the top of the list by giving another wave of reward to Luo Xingzhou.

"Forget it," Huo Junting said, rubbing his chin, "maybe it was arranged by one of the forces trying to recruit Luo Xingzhou. Maybe it could be some of Dr. Luo's friends helping Luo Xingzhou out in secret. I don't need to engage in this kind of battle of wills."

Luo Xingzhou had no idea of the strife outside caused by him. He and his team were waiting for the rain to stop. Otherwise, they could not leave the cave.

The good thing was that the time waiting for the rain to stop was not a waste for Luo Xingzhou. Because Jiu Tang had just eaten the flesh and blood of a Level B Stellar Beast, it needed time to digest. And Jiu Tang slowly turned from a blood-red color to a lighter one. When the rain stopped the next day and the light came back onto the Red Planet, Jiu Tang crawled out with great spirit. It shook its leaves and its top bud to welcome the new day.

Luo Xingzhou noticed that the color of the bud had darkened. It did not become lighter like the vine after absorbing the energy. He felt it carefully and found that the bud was strengthened. Now the scent it released would have a stronger knock-out effect.

Fang Yang volunteered to go along with them. With a powerful Level B Powermen willing to join, Luo Xingzhou and the other four couldn't be more welcome. They all readily agreed. So the new team of six set off.

With Fang Yang on board, the team moved much faster. Besides, Stellar Beasts in Level B were not very common. Except for those special geographical conditions or swarms of wild bees, the team was able to travel unhindered. Nothing could stop them.

Even if they ran into a swarm of wild bees again, Fang Yang said, "I could build a house on the spot with four sides closed to keep the swarm out. Over time, the swarm will naturally leave."

Luo Xingzhou and the others thought about the mess they were in when they escaped and wondered why they hadn't met Fang Yang earlier.

The team pushed forward and harvested a lot. but Jiu Tang was responsible for eating all the meat of the Stellar Beasts they hunted. Anyway, those Stellar Beasts could not be taken out. Everyone's space button space was limited. So it would be better for Jiu Tang to suck those meat to improve its strength.

Their side went very well. As they expected, Ding Changhuan, who was away from Fang Yang, could finally experience the difficulties of this Survival Live Show. After leaving Fang Yang on that rainy night, he stumbled and rolled in the mud and water several times alone. He also encountered some slippery creatures. In the night, he could not see clearly, not knowing whether the creatures were insects or animals, which scared Ding Changhuan to scream and ran away desperately.

It was almost dawn when he found a cave where he could escape from the rain. The cave stank like hell. In the past, Ding Changhuan didn't have to do anything. Fang Yang would clean up the cave before letting Ding Changhuan in to rest. But this time he could only cover his nose and go in. He was fed up with the weather outside, but he could do nothing about it, even though he was a Water Powerman.