6. Go to Rescue

After being splashed with cold water, Mi Luo came back to his senses at once.  He looked around and asked in confusion, "Kangning, why did you throw water on me?"

"Please think carefully about what just happened. What do you want to do?" Chen Kangning's teeth were chattering. If Luo Xingzhou hadn't noticed that something was wrong and alerted him in time, both he and Mi Luo might have been killed here.

"Just then?" Mi Luo thought back to the previous situation, and then looked at the scenery in front of him. Then he couldn't help but take two steps back, "I just saw Xingzhou roasting a pile of meat..."

Finally, he finally realized that something was wrong. What he saw ahead of him was clearly a field of flowers. How could he see a pile of roasted meat and want to pounce on it for a good meal? "Is there something wrong with this field of flowers?"

If he was still in his Cat-beast form at this moment, he would have been fluffed up.

Chen Kangning clutched Mi Luo's hand. He was so nervous that his palms were sweating. "Luo Xingzhou alerted me, and then I woke you up. He was the first one to notice the problem."

Luo Xingzhou frowned at the front and waved casually at Kangning's words, "There is something special about the Wood Power I awakened. These fields of flowers and fragrances have no impact on me. You two should back off before you get hit again. Crap! I'll be right back."

After that, Luo Xingzhou rushed towards the two people. Mi Luo tried to follow but hesitated. Chen Kangning held him back and said, "Luo Xingzhou was right. Let's back off.  Or, Luo Xingzhou will not save two people, but four at the same time. The best we can do is not to be his burden."

Mi Luo was so anxious but had nothing to do, "If only we could have a mask."

Unfortunately, when they were on the starship, their stuff, including those in their space button, was taken away from them. Everyone had only a few essential tools.

The comment section of several live channels was abuzz with excitement. The audiences of Huo Zhijun and Lena's channels also noticed the presence of Luo Xingzhou and his group. They kept leaving messages asking them to go to the two girls. But how could Luo Xingzhou and his companions possibly see their real-time comments? When the viewers found out that Mi Luo and Chen Kangning were almost trapped, they were all going to despair.

Luckily, at the critical moment, Luo Xingzhou was not affected by the flowers and rushed out to save the two girls. Viewers praised Luo Xingzhou in the live comments.

"Luo Xingzhou, thank you so much for going to our Lena's rescue! Anyone who dares to scold Luo Xingzhou in the future is having our enemy!"

"And our Zhijun! Oh my God! Zhijun and Lena are totally bewitched by that field of flowers! If no one goes to save them, they will definitely be killed. I'm so scared! Luo Xingzhou is really a great guy! Heaven, please bless Luo Xingzhou to bring Zhijun and Lena out safely."

When Luo Xingzhou arrived at the edge of the flower sea, he found something in the flower field that was about to come out. Luo Xingzhou quickly grabbed Jiu Tang's end and shouted, "Jiu Tang, save them!"

The snake-like vine in Luo Xingzhou's hand quickly stretched out, forming two strands of vines and rushing toward the two girls who were completely bewitched. At this very moment, the thing in the flower field found someone snatching prey from it and got angry. Again, the vines of the flower field rushed towards the two. Two pairs of vines of different colors and thicknesses rolled up the two girls at the same time.

This scene made the audience gasp. To Luo Xingzhou's fans, they felt that Luo Xingzhou's safety was the most important thing, although saving lives was equally important!