13. The Central Planet (2)

No matter how brave and aggressive Nile was, he couldn't kill a Level B Stellar Beast even though he could have fought with it for a while. However, Luo Xingzhou came to this show as an ordinary person, but now he had already killed two Level B Stellar Beasts. Besides more and more viewers started to watch his matches, some netizens took the initiative to put two videos of his great performance onto other platforms, which led to Luo Xingzhou getting a big popularity on Stellarnet.

Feng Zhan was following the live channel. And after discovering Luo Xingzhou's highlights on other platforms, he watched the live channel while playing those two videos over and over again.

Last night, he got a good sleep, which was so rare for him. When he woke up and realized what was going on in the Live channel, he regretted having fallen asleep. Looking at Luo Xingzhou comforting Fang Yang with others, he felt sympathy.

This boy was betrayed. And the betrayal he suffered was even more terrible than the betrayal between friends. He was betrayed by his own father and Duan Cheng, a man he treated as his own uncle. But when he saw others in distress, the boy still rushed out to save others in danger without hesitation. He did not become paranoid and evil because of his experience.

Feng Zhan, while watching expressionlessly, did not hesitate to reward ten starships again, which made the comment section in the Live channel explode.

"The big shot has appeared again!" Nowadays, the Live channel of Luo Xingzhou had more big shots than others. Even a big shot who was previously on Huo Zhijun's Live channel joined Luo Xingzhou's channel.

Because of the wide spread of the videos, many people in the Central Planet saw the videos. These include people who knew Luo Xingzhou in the past or people who knew Wu Xingzhou at the time. These people were the most shocked.

Luo Xingzhou's old friends and classmates contacted each other to ask about Luo Xingzhou.

"Did you see the two videos of Luo Xingzhou on Stellarnet, where Luo Xingzhou was actually on that show? The most incredible thing is that he awakened his powers in the show."

"I saw it! Those videos are too popular to be avoided. There are more incredible things than his power awakened! When he first awakened, he killed a Level B Stellar Beast. Haha. Do you think the Wu family will regret throwing Luo Xingzhou and Luo Han out?"

"They definitely regret it. The only shortcoming of Luo Xingzhou was that he was just a normal person then, while his father's illegitimate son was a Powerman. Wait, Wu Xingyu, that illegitimate son, was a Wood Powerman too, right? That illegitimate son is definitely no match for Luo Xingzhou."

"I remember! That Wu Xingyu is now a Level C Powerman with Secondary function, and I heard that he is now following Duan Cheng, that traitor, to learn potion making."

"Huh! They are all alike "Did they really think that the others couldn't see what dirty tricks they were doing behind everyone's back?

Ever since Wu Xingyu was brought back to the Wu family to recognize his ancestors, especially after Luo Han and Luo Xingzhou were kicked out of the Wu family, he was really in high spirits. Because now, he was Wu Zhenqiu's only baby son. Even if Luo Xingzhou was once Wu Zhenqiu's legitimate son, so what? In his opinion, Luo Xingzhou was just an ordinary man who had no way to compete with him.

Wu Xingyu knew from his childhood that even if Luo Xingzhou was born in wedlock, he would not be able to stand on the same starting line as him. If it weren't for Dr. Luo, he and his mother would have been able to enter the Wu family without having to stay outside and not be able to declare their identities.

Look! Since returning to the Wu family, he was surrounded by people who were all praising him. Hearing these people speak disparagingly of Luo Xingzhou, Wu Xingyu was pleased. In the past, Luo Xingzhou's suitors were now chasing after him. He wanted to laugh out loud when he thought of Luo Xingzhou suffering in an unknown place.

Of course, the Central Planet was a planet that gathered so many prestigious families, rich, noble, or both.  The Wu family was quite rich among those prestigious families in the Central Planet. However, they were not one of the noble ones. So, not everyone would think highly and accept Wu Xingyu. There were many people who were despised for his arrogance and bad behavior as he was actually with an illegitimate status. There were also many people who had to support him on the surface, but couldn't bear him behind his back.

Zheng Lin was the latter. Because his family was so dependent on the Wu family, Zheng Lin had to take a low profile in front of this illegitimate son. When he saw the two videos of Luo Xingzhou, he first suspected that he was mistaken, or that the Luo Xingzhou in the video was a stranger with the same name as the Luo Xingzhou he knew.

Luo Xingzhou hadn't been away from the Central Planet for very long. His appearance would not have changed so much as to be unrecognizable to those who once knew him well.

Zheng Lin was shocked. He was a Beastman. He used to have to be subservient in front of Luo Xingzhou, an ordinary person, and that made him feel very aggravated. Later, Luo Xingzhou left. The new person he needed to please was a Powerman, but it was an illegitimate son who would not be accepted by any decent society.

He used to despise and be jealous of Luo Xingzhou, an ordinary person. Because this ordinary man not only had the Wu family to protect him, but also Dr. Luo. Everyone knew that Dr. Luo loved his grandson very much. So, even though he was a Beastman, he had to please Luo Xingzhou.

In the past, he had a certain sense of superiority deep down in his heart when facing Luo Xingzhou. Because no matter how many people protected Luo Xingzhou, he was still an ordinary person. If Luo Xingzhou and Luo Han hadn't left the Central Planet and he didn't know where they were going, he would have found him and taunted him.

However, now that Luo Xingzhou had awakened his powers and become a Powerman with a very strong, rare power, Zheng Lin was very unhappy. How could Luo Xingzhou live so well without Dr. Luo and the Wu family?

He could not even accept the fact. What about Wu Xingyu? Zheng Lin sent the two videos to Wu Xingyu's personal terminal and then called Wu Xingyu.

"Xingyu, check out the videos I sent you. It's all over Stellarnet now. A lot of people at The Central Planet know about it."