5. The Strange Flower Sea

Because of the new members, Luo Xingzhou did not have enough at lunch, nor did Mi Luo and Chen Kangning. Then Chen Kangning took the initiative to get a Stellar Beast he had hunted from his space button and went to the river to clean it. Luo Xingzhou reluctantly started grilling again. During this time, he instructed the two to look for plants and fruits that could be used as seasoning.

The three of them shared most of the newly grilled Stellar Beast. They packed the rest to save for the evening, or they could fill up when they were hungry halfway through. Then they set off, satisfied, to continue to explore this foreign planet.

When they encountered the Stellar Beast, Cannibal Flower Jiu Tang was very well-behaved and cooperated with Mi Luo and Chen Kangning in hunting, which made the audience of Mi Luo and Chen Kangning's Live Channels also praised Jiu Tang. Occasionally glancing at their compliments to Jiu Tang, the audience of Luo Xingzhou's Live Channel held back their laughter.

"Do you think Jiu Tang is not in the right state this afternoon? It feels lazy."

"I think so too. It's possible that it's working lazier because it ate too much and hasn't digested the food yet."

"That's right. Baby Jiu Tang is obviously so aggressive. It only shows its good side to Luo Xingzhou. So, guess when Mi Luo and Chen Kangning will see Baby Jiu Tang's real side? Will they be shocked then?"

"Haha, that's an evil idea. It's hard to say. I hope they'll be able to hold on and not get scared."

Chen Kangning was a Water Powerman, so Luo Xingzhou didn't have to worry about finding water when he stayed with them. In the evening, he and Mi Luo provided the ingredients, and Luo Xingzhou only had to cook the food. After a good meal, the three of them spent the night in the new cave they had found.

Luo Xingzhou was somewhat wary of the two, but he didn't mind teaming up with them. After spending half a day with them, Luo Xingzhou also got a good idea of their temperament. Mi Luo was a sunny, enthusiastic boy. The atmosphere will be very lively where he was present, while Chen Kangning was mature and prudent, like a big brother, whose defensiveness may not be less than Luo Xingzhou. Moreover, Luo Xingzhou could see that Chen Kangning took considerable care of Mi Luo. Perhaps it was the presence of Chen Kangning that made Mi Luo so happy and at ease.

Although Mi Luo was enthusiastic, he also kept a certain degree of respect for others. He did not ask Luo Xingzhou what he should not ask. So Luo Xingzhou still joined the two of them on the third day, and Mi Luo couldn't wait for Luo Xingzhou to keep them company. Even though he had only eaten three meals cooked by Luo Xingzhou, he felt that he could not live without Luo Xingzhou for the rest of the month at Survival Live Show. Without Luo Xingzhou, he couldn't imagine how he and Chen Kangning would be able to keep their bellies full for the rest of the show.

They had gone from chewing jerky and drinking nutrients to enjoying the delicious food. It would be too hard for him if they had to return to the days of chewing jerky with nutritional fluid.

That afternoon, they were walking through a swamp. Mi Luo almost got stuck in it. Before Chen Kangning and Luo Xingzhou could help, Mi Luo had already changed into his beast form, a Cat-like beast with a light, agile physique. He jumped out quickly and agilely when only one foot was trapped inside. In a flash, he was back to Chen Kangning's side.

Mi Luo's fur in his cat form was black and yellow. At this time, he fluffed up, which made Luo Xingzhou want to pet him. The cat-like beast clung to Chen Kangning's arms. While smoothing his fur, Chen Kangning looked ahead vigilantly and said, "There's something in the swamp. Let's leave."

Luo Xingzhou did not delay. He turned around and walked in the opposite direction of the swamp.

After walking for a while, he looked back. He did see a dark shadow emerge from the swamp. He didn't know what kind of powerful creature was hiding inside. But some of the viewers of the Live channel knew that the swamp was where one of the contestants had been buried on the first day.