Pre-Destined: Chapter 3

Travon POV:
"Oh, shit", Travon said as he woke up late seeing Chyna laid right next to him.

"Aye you gotta go, I got some shit to handle today" he said irritated with her presence.

Chyna and Trayvon began messing around with each other ever since he came back to his home town after living in Houston for 14 years after his father passed away from a fatal car accident.

"Why can't I just wait here until you ready to go?" she questioned him with sleep still in her voice.

He chuckled "Nah I don't care where you go, but you got to get tf outta here" he said as he headed towards the shower.

Once Chyna had gotten up and left Travon prepared for his day, since he was the owner of his personal gym the 'Training Zone' where he worked as a personal trainer.

When he was finished getting ready he grabbed an orange and headed to his 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS.

When he finally pulled out of his driveway he called up his business partner/friend Makai Brown who was also co-owner of the gym as well.

"Say nigga who you got on yo schedule for today?" Makai said as he was already at the gym taking a break.

"So no hello or nothing" Travon scoffed.

"Niggas is sholl rude this morning" he chuckled as he responded.

"Nah I'm fucking wit you, but I got my regular AJ at 10:30, Jayson at 1:00, and my last spot is empty because Alyssa cancelled her membership." he replied.

"Damn nigga you gotta full list, but this baddie just came in this mfka asking for some 1 on 1 training wit me nigga. So you know how that shit finna go" he laughed.

"Niggas always horny, but be safe bro for real" Travon replied as he pulled into the parking garage of the gym.

As he got out he greeted the workers and made his way inside.

When he stepped inside he took a look of his surroundings feeling accomplished of what he created so far.

As he walked towards his  business locker room he greeted Stephanie the receptionist, Alison one of the other female personal trainer's, and some of the teenagers that worked there during the summer on an internship.

Once he stepped in his locker room he got dressed in his gym attire and headed back out seeing his client AJ waiting for him by the weights.

"Wassup AJ you ready to get to work man?" he replied full with energy because he loved what he did.

"Yea man, I'm just tryna get ready for this wedding inna couple of weeks", AJ replied amused.

As they started the session Travon's phone was being blown up by Chyna.

She was one of the other female trainers that worked there as well, but she took a liking for Travon and initiated their "situationship".

As he thought it was just sex she saw it as more than that and wanted to become boyfriend and girlfriend. Once he realized who it was he called back going off on her quietly.

"Aye, you gotta chill, you blowing my shit up while I'm over here working with my clients."

She giggled as she responded saying "Boy I'm just calling to see what you doing later on tonight. I'm cooking dinner and just wanted to vibe out with you, ya know." she cheesed into the phone.

"Sounds good asf, but I got some shit I gotta handle wit my niggas so we can reschedule that." He replied knowing he wasn't going to reschedule anything besides sex with her.

"But lemme call you back when I'm done wit what I'm doing mama ok?"

Once he hung up and finished his session he moved on to the next client and wondered how he was going to fill this last spot so he'll have something to do.

As closing time arrived he packed up and headed out leaving it to Makai because it was his day to close down the gym.

When he got back in the car he decided to call up his other homeboys Elijah and Jace.

"So what's the plan tonight", Elijah said into the phone as he was known as the player/hoe of the group.

Having a different woman in his bed every week.

"Let's go to eat man a nigga hungry and tired ya feel me", Jace replied ad he was the serious one of the group.

"Aight lemme text Makai and let him know wassup", Travon replied.

Once the guys scheduled a time and place Travon made his was back to his house to get prepared.

When he pulled up he was greeted by his White Shepherd Blanco.

"Wassup boy, what you been up to today", as he pet Blanco and headed to his feeder bowl to feed him.

After he was done taking care of Blanco and playing with him he got ready for the night out with his niggas. Not knowing who he was gonna run into that night.

What y'all think of this chapter? Ngl I wrote all the first 4 chapters in a day. So ion know why I keep asking but LMK HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!

 So ion know why I keep asking but LMK HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!

What y'all think about Travon and Chyna's situation?

What y'all think of Travon so far???

Vote!!! Comment!!!