Pre-Destined: Chapter 39

"I really don't want to go and talk with them" Aziyah sighed while putting on her makeup

"Yea but at the end of the day maybe this conversation could get y'all onto terms with one another and maybe could resolve some issues" Travon responded laying in the bed watching tv.

"You might be right but this limp that I'm working with is really the reason I don't wanna go"

"I don't want my parents to know you be beating my back in this bad" she chuckled now spraying herself with her setting spray.

"My bad and shit but maybe they wouldn't know if you'd try to walk a bit straighter" Travon retorted walking to the bathroom as he stood behind her.

"I can't and you know it. You did this on purpose"

"How I do it on purpose if I didn't know you was meeting up with yo people this morning" he replied scrunching up his face.

"Don't get slick but besides that I really don't want to see them, yea they showed up to support me when you proposed to me but I still didn't forget that argument Alonnah and I had"

"And I totally understand that but at the end of the day that's family and you never know when you could lose them"

"Family don't do the shit that they do Travon; Like pick sides and disrespect you. I've tried to understand Alonnah for the longest since she bullied me while we were kids but now I'm not tolerating her bullshit" Aziyah expressed walking back into the room to put on her outfit.

"I don't even understand how her nigga can tolerate it"

"Aye don't bring my bro into this" Travon chuckled looking at how cute she was when she got a bit upset.

"This ain't funny baeee, this is serious but since you think you can crack jokes why don't you come up there with me to meet up with them" she stated while he stood there in shock.

"Uhh Ian even dressed and you got to go in a bit don't you?" he questioned scratching the back of his head.

"No we meeting at 11:00 and it's only 9:00 so you better start getting ready" she smiled at him as she walked out to the balcony to look at the view.

"You tryna be funny but make sure you practice that walk before we leave" Travon shouted making Aziyah roll her eyes as he headed into the bathroom to get ready.

As Travon was getting ready, Aziyah was just taking in the scenery that was out in front of her. It looked beautiful, calm, and serene which made her never want to leave but she knew that she'd have to enjoy her time here before she leaves to go back to reality.

Also thinking to herself, "Why can't they just wait til we get back in town" or "Why do they wanna meet up right after I got engaged" lingered within her mind.

There had to be a reasoning or an ulterior motive to why they wanted to "ruin" her time in Bora Bora. Her sister had to have said something to her parents about their disagreement because she knew her parents would take up for Alonnah no matter what ever since what happened the day the two sisters fought and argued.