Pre-Destined: Chapter 12

A few days after the incident, Travon fully terminated Chyna's contract at the gym for good and placed a restraining order on her that lasts 2 years.

Figuring out he was going to fulfill her role, he and Aziyah were now on their way to Texas Roadhouse. When they arrived he opened her door and led them to the entrance.

When they sat down he stared into her eyes thinking of what happened and how it affected her.

"Why you staring so hard Travon" she said chuckling.

Laughing with her now he replied saying, "None, just thinking".

"I'm really sorry you had to be put in that situation mama" he said apologizing again for something that wasn't his fault .

Before Aziyah could respond, the waitress came up asking for their orders.

"Good Afternoon, my name is Lilac and I'll be you waitress today. What can I start you off with?" she said while placing her focus on Travon.

"Go ahead Ziyah" Travon said ignoring the waitress' stare.

"Hi can I get a hurricane margarita with a side of lemon" Aziyah said as Travon licked his lips at her.

"What about you sir" the waitress replied happily after writing down Aziyah's order.

"Just a blue crush lemonade and can we get the fried pickles and extra bread" he said now opening the menu.

Once the waitress left the table and put their orders in, they got back to the topic at hand.

"Travon stop apologizing for what that bitch did to you" Aziyah said as she spread the cinnamon butter on her bread roll.

"What she did to you isn't your fault at all. Don't forget that either" she added on now looking at the concerned look face on his face.

"I know, I know but this wouldn't have happened if I didn't let her ass in" he said sighing.

"Now I gotta find a new replacement but I'm glad she gone, she was bringing too much drama to the workplace anyway." he added on while looking at the menu.

Once the waitress came back with drinks, she began to ask if they were ready to order. Telling Travon her order, Aziyah sipped on her drink.

"She wants the half slab of ribs, with the loaded mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn" he told the waitress while looking at Aziyah for her confirmation.

Once she nodded that it was correct, he ordered his meal.

"I'll take the bone in rib-eye, well done with the same sides she got" he said handing the waitress their menus.

As they continued to talk the food arrived at the table and they began to dig into their meals.

"So how is the job" Travon asked while eating some green beans.

"Now that you speak on it, I have to fill out some paperwork once I get back but overall it's going good" she said.

"It's just I really love what I do, but it can be stressful sometimes, remembering to contact the contractors on a regular basis so they'll get done a timely manner" she said while Travon placed kisses over hands.

"Like I said before, the people I know real good and they'll get yo shit done if I say the word" he said reassuring her.

"Ion want you stressing, I just wanna see that pretty smile on your face aight mama" Travon told her.

Once he paid the check, they left and headed back to his place. As they walked in Aziyah greeted an excited Blanco with hugs and treats.

"Calm down now, you doing too much" Travon told his dog.