Pre-Destined: Chapter 26

"So you telling me this the nigga that was dealing with Ziyah before you?" Travon questioned Dyce

"Nigga I'm not finna keep repeating myself or explaining shit to you" Dyce replied getting aggravated by the continuous questions.

"Just tell me this tho... What them niggas planning?" Travon said as Dyce explained everything that he overheard.

On the other side of town in the hospital, Aziyah was talking to family members on the phone who were checking to see if she was ok since her mother called everyone.

"Yea Aunt Dixie I'm fine just a little sore and tired"

"Well baby when you get out I'm gone bring some of that chili you like to your mother's house"

"Ouuuu I like to hear that aunty but I gotta go someone just walked in" Aziyah said watching her friends enter.

"Alright baby, love you and get better"

Saying her last goodbye she hung up and greeted her friends with light hugs and kisses since she was still a bit sore.

"How you feeling sis?" Milo asked while rubbing her legs up and down.

"I mean I feel like shit but otherwise I'm doing well" Aziyah sighed out.

"Well I brought you some of nana's enchiladas to make you feel better" Mila said handing her the container of food.

"Oh my god, tell nana I said thank you" she replied smiling from ear to ear.

"Well... I got something else to tell you" Mila hesitated to say.

"What is it sis?" Aziyah replied taking a sip of her water while Milo looked around the room.

"Iminmysecondtrimesterofpregnancy" Mila said lowly.

"Repeat that one more time for me Mila, I couldn't hear you"

"I'm in my second trimester of pregnancy Ziyah... I'm going to have another baby" Mila said smiling while Milo clapped happy for her sister.

"Oh My God!!! I'm gonna be a auntieeeee" Aziyah said with excitement written all over her face while doing a little happy dance.

"When did you find out sis?" Milo asked since the last time she talked to Mila about being pregnant was when she had called her about it.

"Well before you got into your accident, Makai and I went to the doctors office for our appointment. I just entered my second trimester so I'm still kinda crossing over" she said while everyone listened intently.

"The doctor said my baby was healthy and that this pregnancy will most likely go through since there were no complications" she continued while Milo began to rub her belly.

"Sooo basically this is our miracle baby!!!" Milo said getting up and giving her sister a hug.

Laughing Mila responded saying, "Yes sis this is our miracle baby"