Pre-Destined: Chapter 7

Travon POV:
When Travon woke up he noticed Aziyah sleeping peacefully sound on his chest. In response he rubbed her back up and down as he looked at his phone.

Once he realized that it was now going on 2 am he decide to text his friends back seeing that they texted around 11:00

Dumb Ass Niggas

Elijah J: Ian gone lie Im really feeling Milo mean ass. She done told a nigga off and ts was sexy ash

Makai💪: Nigga fuck off my phone talking about yo feelings and shi

Jace: dawg y'all funny asf but how that lunch date go Von?

Elijah J: Stfu Makai but yea you feeling her my nigga??😁😁😁

Makai💪: This nigga gotta be dead on sum rs, he ain't respond in 2 hours😟

Makai💪: She musta threw his ass inna lake

Jace: ONG! niggas gotta be gone

Elijah J: Or he innem cheeks yfm😭😭

Makai💪: Naw nigga... not everybody a hoe like you... they just might really be enjoying themselves or like I said he dead🤷🏾‍♂️

Jace: Fr, but we needa plan a group outing with her and her homegirls. I needa speak to her big sis again😝

Makai💪: niggas sassy ash😭😭

As he laughed at the groupchat he decided not to respond to the bullshit that they was on.

Reading Makai's last text message he accidentally laughed too hard waking Aziyah out of her sleep.

"My bad girl" he said in a groggily voice.

"No, it's fine. I need to change my clothes and get in this bed anyways. Are you spending the night or heading out?" she questioned as she moved towards the steps.

"Imma head out, I gotta be at the gym by 10 today" he said as he stretched showcasing the lower portion of his chiseled body.

"Ok, give me a hug" Aziyah said as he reached over hugging her goodbye.

Once he wrapped his arms around her, he whispered "good night" in her ear and headed out.

On his way home he thought back to how his day went with her. How he really enjoyed spending time that they had lost out on together.

Once he got inside he greeted Blanco and took him out to pee.

When Blanco finished his dog business they went back inside as he went back to sleep for a couple hours.

Finally waking up at 9:00 he got ready to head to the gym. When he finished doing his morning routine he decided to check on his mother to see how she was doing.

"Is that my son?" she joked as they both laughed.

"Yes, mama it is. How you doing this morning" he asked worried that she was working too hard at the hospital.

"I'm good baby, just enjoying these past couple of off days that I got. You know working at that hospital shows that they really don't care about the personal lives of others..." his mother said as she began to ramble off into other details.

"All I'm saying is Tracy bet not try to come at me about any of the patients that I got", his mother continued on as she now complained about the people at her job.

"Yeah mama, but I'm gone come by this weekend. I've just been so busy lately dealing with the gym and allat other good stuff" he said knowing his mother was always a good ear that he could talk to.