Pre-Destined: Chapter 32

⚠️*TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE AHEAD⚠️

It was now around that time where Travon and Elijah were going to meet up with the unknown number

While it wasn't the best idea for them to go as two, Travon had an idea of who it was and knew that all the messy shit would end today.

"You ready my nigga" Elijah asked dapping Travon up.

"I'm with whatever" Travon stated heading over to the passenger seat of the car.

All his thoughts at the moment were to finish the dirty work and maybe tell Aziyah.

That's if everything went according to plan.

"So when we get there don't do no irrational ass shit. You gotta play it smart and don't get yo emotions involved" Elijah preached to him.

"Yea yea I hear you but let's head over there" Travon replied waving Elijah's statement off.

The ride there was quiet.

It felt eerie as if things could possibly go wrong but Travon had his mind set on everything going his way without any errors.

That's why he brought Elijah because he knew that he had experience dealing with things like this. He even texted some of his cousins to be on lookout as they did what needed to be done.

"So how we coming?" Elijah questioned wondering if they were bringing guns or not.

"How we usually come" Travon responded.

"Ready for whatever" he thought to himself as Elijah pulled up to the empty building.

They were both familiar with this neighborhood and had connects with some of the local residents in the community.

When they got out Travon let out a deep breath as he shut the car door and headed to the side entrance of the building.

Walking in the smell of dead bodies filled their noses which made them look over at each other in disgust.

Before they continued walking through Travon received another text message from that same unknown number telling him to walk straight down the hall and take a right at the last door.

Doing so, the walk was pretty far since the building was so big but as they arrived at the door Travon checked his surroundings before entering.

"Yo stay out here for a minute and if you hear some shit just bang on the door" he said to Elijah.

Nodding Elijah knew that Travon would ultimately be ok in the room with whoever was in there.