Pre-Destined: Chapter 8

Aziyah POV:
"So when we going to see them niggas again?" Alonnah questioned.

"Girl, we going out with them tonight. I texted you and the twins the details the other day" she said laughing at how her sister could forget things so easily sometimes.

"Awe ok. I can't wait to my man again you know" her sister said cheesing into the phone.

Aziyah looked around and questioned her saying "What fucking man?".

Soon after her sister stale faced her.

"Girl you know the quiet nigga of the group" she said still confusing Aziyah.

"Oh my god girl, I'm talking about Jace." her sister said now annoyed with her.

Laughing Aziyah replied saying "Ohhhh ok. I see you girl" as she took a bite of her cesar salad.

"Yea and he got his own restaurant bitch!!! I got a man that can cook fr" Alonnah said smiling.

As the sisters continued to talk, Aziyah received a message from Travon asking how her day was and giving her all the details of the night.

Now thinking of what to wear she stopped what her sister was saying and told her that they needed to go to the mall to shop for an outfit.

"Girl just get ready, cause I know you ain't have no outfit ready either Lonni" she said waving her sister off.

Once she was fully dressed she texted the groupchat to let them know that they were going to the mall today.

3/3❤️😭

Lonni and I finna head to the mall for outfits just so y'all now

Milo🫡: Bet. I'm on my way now

Mila❤️: Just pick me out something to wear. I'm in class right now

Ok what color and style dress Mila??

Mila❤️: Get me a black bodycon dress and I'll pair the rest.

Alright. See you there Milo❤️❤️

Once she finished texting she made her way to her sister's apartment complex. When she arrived she texted her to come out and get in the car.

As soon as Alonnah got in the car they made their way to the mall.

When they pulled in a parking space they walked towards the entrance of the mall seeing Milo sitting at a table.

"Heyyyy hoes" Milo said once she was aware of their presence. They both replied with the same energy and began shopping.

As they walked around, they each found an outfit for tonight's events.

Travon let Aziyah know that they were going to a bar and grill then hitting a club up right after. So they made sure they dressed appropriate for that.

When they left she handed Mila's dress to Milo and dropped her sister off back home.

When she arrived she got straight into the shower and began preparing for tonight. Listening to 'The Resistance' by Drake she lotioned herself up and put on her burgundy velvet matching bra and panty set.

Once she finished moisturizing her body and doing her hygiene, she put on her makeup, fluffing out her eyelash extensions.

Soon after she straightened her hair, then went to put on her outfit.