Pre-Destined: Chapter 9

As morning arrived Aziyah woke up looking at her surroundings confused, but then realizing what had happened last night.

"Oh. My. God." she whispered to herself as she sat up remembering all the things that were said and done at the club.

Turning to her left side she saw Travon shirtless, sleeping peacefully as he snored lightly.

Getting up out of the bed quietly, she came face to face with an excited Blanco who rubbed up against the side of her leg.

She then decided to play with him until his owner woke from out of his sleep.

*Blanco*

Shortly after Travon awoke from his sleep searching for a missing body that once was lying in his bed

Shortly after Travon awoke from his sleep searching for a missing body that once was lying in his bed. He soon heard the scuffles of dog paws and human feet running around.

He chuckled to himself, getting up to use the bathroom before greeting them in the living room.

"Good morning Miss Barnes" he said formally as Aziyah greeted him back .

"How'd you sleep?" she decided to ask taking in his toned, athletic body.

"I slept good ash next to you ngl. That's the first time in months where the sleep was actually good." he replied yawning while being 100% honest with her.

Chuckling back she walked over to him kissing his cheek saying, "Well I'm glad to hear that".

Wrapping his arms around her waist he whispered in her ear, "So what was allat shit you was saying inna club?" while smirking.

Shocked at what she heard, Aziyah backed up looking away shyly not knowing how to respond.

"You ain't gotta be shy I got the memo" he said while laughing.

"Whatchu mean by that?" Aziyah said questioning him.

"You don't remember? You was talking about how fine a nigga was, how you been liking me since we was kids, and you was also tryna be onnat with me" he said grabbing her chin while slowly rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip.

Rolling her eyes, Aziyah was slightly embarrassed because she didn't expect to tell him how she felt so fast as well as mentioning it to him while intoxicated.

Putting her hand up to her forehead she explained how she felt. "Well since the alcohol was doing the talking for me, you should already know how I've been feeling lately" she said sighing.

"But yea Travon I have been having these feelings for a while now. I just so happened to like you way back then" she said chuckling.

"To add to what I was saying, I've been enjoying our conversations that we have, the sessions I endure with you, and just knowing you really care for me just makes me feel butterflies around you" she said while her eyes sparkled.