Pre-Destined: Chapter 43

Today was the big day

Today was the big day. The day Aziyah and Travon would commit to each other forever. They decided that the theme of the wedding would consist of neutral colors such as brown, cream, tan, sage green, and nude .

Six months had past and while Aziyah and the wedding planner were going all in on the ideas, venues, what she would wear, and the location. Travon had bought the land for their dream home which had been being built to perfection.

It was nerve wrecking for the both of them. Everyone was in panic mode as their wedding planner, Charles was reassuring them everything would be fine.

Ultimately the location of the wedding was taking place in Sri Lanka which wasn't exactly their first choice but as they did more research it was the exact ideal place Aziyah wanted to get married in.

The debate between getting married inside or outside also filled Aziyah's had but since they wanted to marry later at night, staying inside was the best decision for the sake of everyone.

Pacing around the bridal room that Aziyah had reserved she was nervous out of her mind, "Oh my god I'm panicking".

"Why are you panicking baby girl" Justine questioned as she was sitting down getting her makeup done.

"Because it's a lot mom. Making sure everything is perfect for our guests and just standing in front of him as we commit ourselves is scary" she voiced sitting down in her designated "bride to be" chair.

"So you don't think you're ready?" Nikia questioned knowing she felt the same way when she got married to her husband.

"No I am it's just the nerves getting to my head. I'm overthinking the worst and it's starting to get to me".

"You want me to say a prayer?" Nikia asked knowing that God could soothe all the stress she was having.

"Yes if you don't mind" Justine spoke for Aziyah knowing that everyone needed it because Aziyah was a bit of a bridezilla.

After saying the prayer, Aziyah left to go be in the room with the bridesmaids so she can begin to get her hair and makeup done as well as put on her dress. The girls were in their matching robes with their designated initials that were sown onto the back of the robe.

"Aziyah gone and sit down, we got two hours left before you marry yo husband" Milo urged as she was getting her hair done at the moment.

"Yes girl hurry up" Alonnah agreed as she was bouncing Asahni on her lap while Mila breastfed Asahn.

"Well what about you Mila? Don't you need someone to take care of the babies? I just want to make sure everyone is settle befo-"

"Calm down girl. I know you nervous and all but everything is going to go smoothly. The wedding planner got the venue looking amazing and everything else. All you have to worry about is remembering your vows and looking pretty" Mila reassured chuckling as she now burped her son. She knew how her friend could get in situations like these so the best thing she could do was try to calm her down.