Pre-Destined: Chapter 41

While Aziyah and Travon had been doing their wedding planning, Milo and Elijah were handling their own relationship issues

It had been a while since Milo had heard from Reece which had her relieved but also made her wonder what he was up to.

She had known him better than anyone since they were on and off since their teenage years but that had also meant that she knew when he went into hiding like this it was because he was about to stir up some drama.

Because Milo knew of how Reece moved she let Elijah know how he moved, his whereabouts, his connects, and what vehicles he drove so that her boyfriend would never be caught lacking.

Now Elijah couldn't care less about what Reece had planned he always was on go no matter what. He stayed ready so he didn't have to get ready and while Elijah had his cousins on the block watching Reece's movements and such he still rolled by his block every now and then to look for anything suspicious.

But as of now they were babysitting the twins for the weekend so that Makai and Mila could get a break from parenting.

"This shit is so exhausting bae. We ain't having no damn kids, I'm fine being a rich auntie" Milo stated feeding Asani while Elijah was burping Asahn.

"Maneee you ain't never lied. He been mugging my ass every single day he been here" Elijah responded seeing Asahn demanding for his pacifier.

The couple had been swapping the twins back and forth between each other for hours daily. Barely getting sleep because when one twin was sleep, the other one was up waiting for their attention.

Playing Ms.Rachel on the tv wasn't enough since they both had low attention spans and would randomly cry for nothing. They were both in that phase were they were sensitive to everything around them and nothing could help them from crying until they put themselves to sleep.

Once the babies where finally fed and burped, Milo soon put them to bed leaving her and Elijah in the living room to decompress from the stressful weekend.

"Thank god they pappy picking them up tomorrow morning" Elijah rubbed his hand down his face saying.

"Literally but I'm bout to fix something quick for us"

"What you gone make girl?"

"Imma just make some loaded potatoes, nun special" Milo responded taking all the ingredients out to cook the food.

"Aight" was all that Elijah said before silence entered the room while they were doing their own thing.

While she was cooking, Elijah had gotten a text message from his cousin Dalo saying that they found where Reece was at and wanted to know if he wanted to pull up so they could get this whole situation handled.

He responded saying that he was gone be on his way in a couple of minutes and to meet at the 'spot' where they usually solidified business.

And although Elijah did invest in multiple stocks, bonds, real estate, and anything where he knew his money would be put to good use. He still couldn't help but to put some of his funds into his illegal business activities.