Pre-Destined: Chapter 35

"Babe you gotta leave for like an hour I'm about to do my client's hair" Milo stressed trying to prep while Elijah laid in the bed sleep

"Calm down girl and why can't I just stay inna room?" Elijah questioned with sleep in his voice.

"Because I wanna keep it professional and I know how you are" Milo responded heading into the bathroom.

"Aight then imma head out in a min for you but cmere" he said sitting up.

"Whatchu want boy" Milo replied rolling her eyes playfully as she sat on his lap.

"You know, stop playing and give me a kiss" Elijah said with authority in his voice.

As Milo leaned in for a kiss, Elijah gripped her neck as he deepened it and they soon began kissing slowly as their tongues soon collided.

Milo began to feel it and rub up and down his chest and positioned herself in his lap, now straddling him. Elijah was holding her waist with his left arm and was using the other arm to feel on her butt.

"Mmmm" Milo moaned into the kiss now pulling away from him.

When she did that she looked at him with lust filled in her eyes wanting more but she knew the time frame that she had as of right now.

"Why you stop?" Elijah questioned giving her soft kisses on her neck.

"Baeeeeee" Milo whined out not wanting him to stop.

"What" he looked confused.

"You know what you doing and I gotta continue my prep so hurry up and leave" she replied patting his chest and giving him a kiss on the cheek as she exited out the room leaving him stuck.

"She gone be the death of me" Elijah whispered to himself shaking his head while smirking.

It was now 10am and Elijah had just gotten in the shower while Milo opened the door for her first client of the day.

"Heyyyy Lo" Laurie semi yelled exited.

"Hey gurl how's your morning going" Milo responded leading her to her hair room.

"It's good I'm just glad my momma got my son as of now. I can finally get a break" Laurie exhaled out as she sat down.

"Melo is so calm whenever he comes, Ion see how you be stressing with that boy" Milo laughed out taking Laurie's hair out of the ponytail it was in.

"Yea my baby is but he still a kid at the end of the day girl" Laurie continued.

"I hear you but you said you wanted butt length fulani braids correct?" Milo questioned sectioning her hair off.

"Yup" Laurie replied popping the P.

As Milo began braiding her hair the conversation between her and Laurie flowed eloquently. She didn't even notice thag Elijah was still there until she heard him on the phone waking through the hall.