Pre-Destined: Chapter 25

"What the fuck you mean I can't go back and see her? That's my girlfriend back there and y'all playing games wit a nigga right now" Travon yelled aggressive at the nursing staff while her family held him back

"Calm down man, I feel you right now but they're not going to send us back if you acting up with the staff" Aziyah's father said in his ear.

Soon he calmed down not tryna to keep her family away from seeing her but he was now pacing around the hospital trying to calm his nerves.

When he got the text that they had caught the man in the ski mask he sent them a text to keep him overnight and he'll be there in the morning because his main focus was to make sure Aziyah was alright.

Once everyone arrived they were all waiting for the doctor to come out and let them know what was going on.

"Come here baby don't cry, she's going to be alright" her mother said to Alonnah going in for a hug.

Since the hospital only allowed four people to a room due to Covid restrictions, the groupchat decided that since Alonnah was her sister that she should go instead of all of them popping up at the hospital.

"Mama that's my little sis, I love her to death and I want her to be ok but I can't help it but to think the worst right now" she cried out as her mother also began to cry with her.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Barnes this is all my fault. If I would've just went with her today everything would be fine" Travon said as he looked down onto the floor.

"Young man, don't blame yourself. We know that this had nothing to do with you and isn't your fault so please don't blame yourself" her father said sternly looking into his eyes.

"Now I'd hate for us to meet this way but you've been taking care of my princess since she was little and I believe that you're a good man. I hope that once this situation is over you would take this drama out of her life and keep her safe" he continued on harshly.

"Baby don't be so harsh on him now. We all know he had nothing to do with this. I've known him since he was a little boy, he took care of Ziyah when everyone was picking on her. Just leave this aggression be" Justine said correcting her husbands actions.

"Just because you've known him since he was little don't mean nothing. It's been years and things change"  Luke said before everyone went quiet.

Feeling even more guilty, Travon thought the worst. Deep down he knew that her father was saying those things out of anger but he could only blame himself at this point.

"Family of Aziyah Barnes?" the nurse called out as everyone stood to their feet quickly.

"Follow me to the back, so the doctor can explain everything. I'm sorry for the time wait but we had to deal with preparing her for the three day stay" she continued while they followed her to the room.