Pre-Destined: Chapter 28

"You still mad at your sister yo" Jace questioned as Alonnah walked around the house with a tub of ice cream

She had on a white beater and some nike gray shorts while her hair was in a ponytail. She soon sat down and looked at him crazily.

"Whatchu mean am I mad? Nigga she didn't have the right to come at me like that" she said rolling her eyes at Jace.

"Shawty all I'm saying is your sister makes her own decisions and shit, so ain't much you can dictate when it comes to her relationship" Jace said sitting down next to her.

He soon began to rub her leg as he continued to voice his opinion.

"We all know that's yo lil sis and you want the best for her even after the accident but she make her own decisions and we gotta worry about us ok Lonni" he said grabbing her chin while placing soft kisses on her lips.

"Boy you must want some pussy" she said giving him a questioning face while licking the spoon.

"I mean shit I do but right now you gotta see yo wrong doings ma" he said getting up.

"Yea whatever but I just want her to be safe and she wanna be stubb—"

"Nah you being stubborn but do you ma, imma be in the kitchen cooking if you need me" Jace shouted out.

Pouting Alonnah rolled her eyes. She knew her boyfriend was ultimately right but she was letting her pride get in the way of things.

Alonnah wanted Aziyah to be safe and she thought her parents were right about that she should move in with him. She soon followed him in the kitchen to see what he was beginning to make.

"What are you making bae?" she questioned crossing her arms while her cover was over her shoulders.

"Just something basic ma" he replied pulling out all of his ingredients.

"Boy stop playing. What are you making" she replied sternly

"Jerk salmon with some rice; basic as hell" he laughed while she came behind him rubbing on his stomach.

"Let me know when you done bubba" she said kissing the side of his face.

"Mmhm" he said slapping her butt while she walked away smiling.

As Jace was cooking 'Dirty Faygo' by Baby Smoove was playing throughout the kitchen while Alonnah was doing some banking work while she smoked a blunt.

It had been about an hour since the conversation and she was taking in all the smoke to relieve her frustration and ease her ming

"Pass that shit mama and the food done" Jace said entering the living room with her plate.

"Ouuuu it looks so good and this sholl ain't basic. Did you post it?" she questioned grabbing the food amazed at how good it looked.

"Nah imma just put it onna menu at my restaurant" he said nonchalantly while blowing the smoke out of his"