Pre-Destined: Chapter 19

After that night, the two spent their last day on Dubai relaxing on the beach. Taking in the sun and heat that surrounded them they were rubbing sun screen on each other.

"Don't be doing too much with that sunscreen before I pop yo ass" Aziyah said knowing Travon would go straight for her butt.

"Aight now betta calm dat attitude down before you get burnt up innat sun" he replied while rubbing it in his hands.

Rubbing the sunscreen all on her back and thighs, he was mesmerized by how curvy her body was. It was the ideal body type he usually went for.

Hearing a notification on his phone he received a text message from an unknown number as he stopped rubbing her down.

"Why you stop baby, it was feeling good" she questioned while looking back at him.

"Nah baby I just got a quick text I gotta read" he replied shaking his head.

"Yea Alright" was all he heard while Aziyah began to get up.

756-876-9013:

756-876-9013: I see you decided to leave the country with that fat bitch but it's whatever if you wanna play hard to get, then be my guest -xoxo Nene

Not trying to feed into the text he saw Travon quickly blocked the unknown number shaking his head seeing Aziyah headed towards the water.

"Baby wait up" he yelled while deleting the message and locking his phone.

She ignored him while trying to clear any negative thoughts of how quickly his attention went to his phone.

Not wanting assume the worst she decided being in the water would soothe all the worries she was beginning to feel in her relationship.

"Damn baby, you must ain't hear me back there" Travon said while swimming deeper to where she was.

"Baby give me some space right now" she replied slightly with an attitude.

"You was just cool a minute ago? Where the attitude come from" he said jerking his head back.

"Nothing, I just need to think alone" she replied dryly.

"Aye if it's about the notification, it ain't shit? You don't trust me now?" he said confused on what exactly she was upset about.

Not wanting to say anything irrational or out of emotions, Aziyah took a deep breath calming herself down before she spoke.

"All I am going to say is when we get back to the states we need to talk" she said sternly while he tried to read her facial expressions.

The Next Day
Boarding the plane, Travon dropped his attitude and tried to make slight conversation with Aziyah. Not wanting to completely ignore him she responded but her responses were short.

While on the plane she began staring out of the window knowing she was wrong for not trusting her boyfriend but she took too many chances in the past letting secretive actions slide.

She wanted to trust that he wouldn't do her no kinds of way but her intuition never steered her wrong.

Once they arrived back, Travon grabbed all their luggage and packed everything up. On the way home the silence in the car was thick. You could feel the tension between the two.

While Travon knew he had to speak up about the recent text messages, he dreaded speaking of the past. He didn't know what would come next of their relationship if the truth of why he left Houston came out.

Arriving at the house Aziyah unlocked the door while he brought the bags in. Greeting Blanco with hugs and kisses she made her way up to shower since it was now late at night.