Pre-Destined: Chapter 31

"I'm telling you that nigga ain't on shit and I could tell he was looking dumb innat bathroom" Travon told Elijah and Jace as he was setting up some new gym equipment

It was around 5am and Makai and Travon decided to close the gym for today because they wanted to do a little renovations with the staff.

"So when you tryna handle this?" Elijah asked while Makai was on the other side of the room dancing with his headphones in.

"Ia let you know but look at this nigga here" Travon laughed out.

"Ain't no way this nigga dancing with his eyes closed" Jace said pulling his phone out to record.

"I knew sum was off bout that nigga" Elijah chuckled going over to Makai.

While he was walking over to him he could hear Selena Gomez's 'Kill them with Kindness" blasting through his airpods.

"And yo ass got the nerve to be listening to this shit?" Elijah yelled making Makai jump in fear.

Everyone began laughing watching the confused look on Makai's face knowing he was about to go off on them.

"So a nigga can't listen to his music in peace huh? Mfkas always gotta come bother me and shit" Makai said rolling his eyes.

"I'm bout to be somebody daddy and y'all stressing me more than Mila is" he continued talking placing his hand on his hip.

"Yoooo the hand onna hip is crazy" Travon clowned.

"You know what I'm finna call my ole lady bout this shit" Elijah said slapping Makai on the neck.

"Chill with placing yo hands on me nigga fore I whoop you like my kid" Makai urged grabbing his hand off of his neck.

"Nigga you ain't gone do shit but ia let you get back to singing" Elijah responded walking away laughing.

"Aye ignore him but that shit was funny not gone lie" Jace said looking down at his phone.

"Matter of fact yall niggas distracting us so head out ia check in later aight" Travon said dapping up Jace and Elijah.

Watching them head out the two soon got back to work greeting their employees that came in a bit late.

They soon went their seperate ways as Travon began working on some paperwork and filing the taxes for the gym.

He soon received a call from his mother.

"Hey baby how's Ziyah and you?"

"We doing good ma but you done went MIA on us" Travon chuckled.

"Well baby I'm grown but I think I found a new man" she said but Travon's face went blank after he heard those words come out of her mouth.

"What you mean ma?" he questioned seriously.