Pre-Destined: Chapter 36

"Sooooo where are you taking me?" Aziyah questioned with a blindfold wrapped around her eyes

"Just vibe and be patient til we get there" Travon chuckled in response.

"Bae you would be throwing a fit if I covered your eyes with a blindfold and didn't tell you where we was heading to" Aziyah dash crossing her arms.

"Well this ain't me, so you ain't gotta worry about that"

"Don't get slick before I rip this"

As the conversation flowed, Travon was planning to take Aziyah on a date so she could get a break from all of her real estate work.

The renovations seemed to be running smoothly since Travon decided to handle that for her. He knew she would stress herself out because the grand opening was coming up in about six months.

All of the constant running back and forth to check in everything resulted in them not spending time and Aziyah sleeping at her house 25/8.

"Are we there yet Travon" Aziyah huffed out being annoyed by the long car ride.

"We gone be there in another 30 minutes" he replied turning his music up.

"Not you tryna tune me out" Aziyah said while the both of them began laughing.

"At least we here" Travon replied referring to them thinking alike.

"But seriously chill girl, Ia make sure we get there in 15 for yo eager ass"

"You better" Aziyah pouted while crossing her arms.

While Travon drove they began to pull up to the airport. In his mind the best way for Aziyah to relax was to take her on a couples trip with him.

His idea of this date was to blindfold her so she wouldn't know what direction they would be headed to.

He also got Milo to pack her suitcase for her because he didn't know what Aziyah may like.

At first he was going to make this a group trip but Mila was about eight months now and was being very cautious since she didn't want anything to happen to the twins.

Renting a private jet, Travon drove to the area he was told to go so they could board the plane. Going to that spot he got out the car.

"Travon hurry up and take this off" Aziyah demanded.

"Wait five minutes baby girl and I'll take the blindfold off" he said grabbing the luggage out of the trunk.

Taking the luggage to the plane to get it loaded on, he opened the door for Aziyah, grabbing her hand as he guided her to the plane.

He carefully helped her up the stairs and led her to a seat towards the back. He grabbed two wine glasses and sat across from her as their food was placed in front of them.