Pre-Destined: Chapter 17

*3 months later*
As the months went by, Aziyah and Travon's relationship grew. They were now inseparable which made her question if she should sell or rent out her townhome and move in with him.

Although he was for it he felt that she should keep her own personal space if the two needed it.

They never argued which amazed Aziyah because of the constant arguing she dealt with in past relationships. She felt as if he was her everything and nothing could make her think differently.

While Travon loved being around Aziyah and noticed this is where home was, he felt that it was too peaceful and drama would be on its way soon.

He didn't want to wish that upon the two of them but he had a gut feeling that some messiness was about to approach them.

Now that he had found a new employee, his schedule was back to normal. Working at the gym on a daily basis, while Aziyah was renovating homes.

She knew real estate was her forever but due to lack of job opportunities she decided she was gonna get it out the mud and start her own company called 'Blue Meadows Realty' she knew it was going to be difficult but with the money she had saved up from her old job, the process was already easier to begin.

"Tell me why Elijah surprised me with a surprise brunch" Milo said into the phone while Aziyah zoned out looking over some files.

"Aziyah? You hear me?" Milo semi shouted into the phone.

"Oh- oh yeah. I'm here" Aziyah responded shaking her head.

"Girl I thought you hung up, you wasn't saying nothing" Milo responded while braiding her own hair.

"I heard you girl but I'm just so worked up with tryna start my own company" Aziyah sighed out.

"Yea I here you, if you want some tips I can help you and stuff" Milo said excited for her friends future in entrepreneurship.

"That sounds good. I appreciate it Milo" Aziyah said sounding out of it.

"Well imma let you go sis, you sound tired and I want you to focus on those files" Milo chuckled waiting for Aziyah to respond.

"Alright bye girl" Aziyah said looking at a text message at her phone.

Travon❤️:

Travon❤️: hey baby I'm bout to pick something up to eat. You want something?

Just get me whatever you decide to get baby

Sighing out, Aziyah didn't know what was in her lately. She was extremely exhausted and dozed out frequently.

Travon noticed the change about 2 weeks ago; asking what was up Aziyah just waved it off thinking that it was just about starting a business and continuing to renovate homes.

Gazing out the window she heard a knock on the door. Getting up to go answer it, nobody was out there. As she looked down she noticed a note on the door mat.

Once she picked up she heard Blanco barking continuously even while she tried to hush him. She quickly grabbed the note and shut the door. Reading it she calmed the dog down as he rubbed into her side.

Reading it she noticed that the note came from Houston. Wondering why it came from all the way there, she remembered that's where Travon moved.

She didn't know much about his experience down there because he didn't talk about it much but she knew that he used to mess around with a lot of women down there.